nutritional value of eggplant
cold eggplant is rich in vitamins, protein and calcium, which can soften blood vessels. Eating more eggplant can help reduce age spots; Eggplant has the function of removing blood stasis and can reduce the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis. Eggplant can also lose weight, if it is fried cooking methods such as certainly not, eggplant can absorb oil, if you often cook, you should know, do eggplant also put more oil. If you want to lose weight, eat raw eggplant, peel off, do not peel salad taste good.
eating raw eggplant can retain more vitamin D and protect blood vessels. According to traditional Chinese medicine, eggplant has the characteristics of ancient cold, dispersing blood stasis, relieving swelling and pain, treating cold and heat, dispelling wind and dredging collaterals, and hemostasis. The main components of eggplant are trigonelline, stachydrine, choline, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, VA, VB, VC, especially the sugar content is twice as high as that of tomato. The fiber of eggplant also contains a certain amount of saponin, and there is rich VPP in purple eggplant. Eating raw eggplant can not increase the blood cholesterol content, because it is not easy to suffer from jaundice, hepatomegaly, arteriosclerosis and other diseases, but should not eat more.
can eggplant be eaten raw?
eating raw eggplant can achieve the purpose of fat absorption and weight loss, and the vitamins contained in vegetables are a kind of water-soluble substances, too oil and too water easily cause the loss of vitamins.
1, eggplant can be eaten raw, but raw to peel off, otherwise there will be a bitter taste.
2. Some people think that eggplant contains an alkaline substance called solanine, which is easy to cause diarrhea, abdominal pain and other symptoms when eaten raw; If you must eat it raw, you must have fresh eggplant just picked from the field.
3. When eating raw eggplant, if you have numbness in your lips, you may be poisoned. You need to go to the hospital immediately.
4, solanine in the older, not fresh eggplant content will be higher, raw eggplant when the best choice of tender, fresh.
5, raw eggplant must be controlled, excessive consumption of raw eggplant is more prone to poisoning, generally speaking, 250 grams of raw eggplant is a safe range, will not cause poisoning or discomfort.
6, eggplant is just a vegetable, can not be used as a staple food, let alone as breakfast.
what are the benefits of eating raw eggplant
eggplant contains more selenium than other vegetables. Selenium has antioxidant function, which is conducive to improving immunity and preventing aging.
1, eggplant is rich in vitamins, protein, calcium and vitamin D, which helps blood vessels become more soft.
2 and selenium can also play an anticancer role in the process of metabolism.
3, eggplant has the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, the elderly eat raw eggplant, can reduce the probability of cerebral thrombosis, can also reduce the blood cholesterol content, so as to avoid arteriosclerosis, liver enlargement, jaundice.
4, eggplant is more oil-absorbing, fried eggplant cooking method is not suitable for obese people and people who are losing weight; Eating raw eggplant helps to lose weight.
5. However, eggplant contains something called solanine. Eating raw eggplant is easy to cause diarrhea and abdominal pain; If you have to eat eggplant raw, you’d better just pick it.
6. Eggplant is bitter and cold in nature, and can play the role of detumescence and pain relief, hemostasis and stasis removing, wind dispelling and meridian dredging.
7. In addition to eggplant, there are other vegetables that can be eaten raw, such as cucumber, tomato, pepper, celery, cabbage, etc.