What additives do you have in Baijiu?

What additives do you have in Baijiu? what additives do we have in Baijiu? Baijiu Baijiu, according to industry experts, is more than 98% of the ingredients in Baijiu, which are water and ethanol. The other less than 2% of the ingredients are oth