nutritional value of chicken liver. Because of its rich nutrition and special effects, chicken liver has become the best food for nourishing blood and health. Its specific nutritional value is as follows:
1. The common edible animal liver can also supplement vitamin B2, which is an important coenzyme in the body. Vitamin B2 is a component of many enzymes and coenzymes in the body’s biochemical metabolism. It plays an indirect role in cell proliferation and skin growth, and plays an important role in detoxifying some toxic ingredients.
2. Chicken liver is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, vitamin A and B vitamins. Liver is rich in iron, which is the most commonly used food in blood tonic food. The content of vitamin A in animal liver is far more than that in milk, eggs, meat, fish and other foods. It can maintain normal growth and reproductive function, protect eyes, maintain normal vision, prevent dry and tired eyes, maintain healthy skin color, and is of great significance to skin fitness.
3. Animal liver is rich in iron. Iron is an essential element to produce red blood cells. Once lacking, you will feel tired and pale. Eating chicken liver in an appropriate amount can make your skin ruddy.
4. The liver also contains vitamin C and trace element selenium, which are not contained in general meat products. It can enhance the immune response of human body, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and inhibit the production of tumor cells. It can also treat acute infectious hepatitis.
what can’t chicken liver eat with?
the nutrition of food needs correct collocation to fully reflect and play a higher nutritional value, chicken liver is no exception. Improper collocation will bring bad effects to the body. Chicken liver can not be eaten with vitamin C, anticoagulant drugs, levodopa, youjiangling and phenylethylhydrazine. Here is your detailed explanation.
1, chicken liver can not eat with drugs: chicken liver can not eat with drugs, such as: anticoagulant drugs, levodopa, youjiangling, phenylethylhydrazine and other drugs. Anticoagulants can be used for the prevention and treatment of intravascular embolism or thrombosis, stroke or other thrombotic diseases. Levodopa is used for Parkinson’s disease and Parkinson’s syndrome. Youjiangling in the treatment of hypertension, boshenylhydrazine in the treatment of depression, relieve angina pectoris.
2. Chicken liver can’t eat with vitamin C: Vitamin C is a substance with enol structure, which is easy to be destroyed by oxidation; Liver foods contain copper. If vitamin C and chicken liver are eaten at the same time, copper in pig liver can catalyze the oxidation of vitamin C to dehydroascorbic acid, which makes vitamin c lose its original biological function.
3. Chicken liver should not be eaten with fish, cauliflower, soybean and tofu.
4, people with hypertension, coronary heart disease, obesity and hyperlipidemia should not eat chicken liver because of the high cholesterol content in the liver.
5, not with bean sprouts, tomatoes, peppers, beans, hawthorn and other foods rich in vitamin C with food.