if you don’t clean your home for a period of time, it will be dirty. Cleaning every day is very tiring! Now, let’s get to know the tips of home cleaning to help you clean easily!
household cleaning tips help you clean easily
We can mix 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and 2 tbsp of soda powder when there’s dirt on the slit in the cupboard, Then clean with a brush or rag.
2 and furnace frame
are used every day, so it is inevitable that the furnace frame will be stained with oil! Over time, it will be very difficult to clean. At this time, you can use the chain clip bag, then add 2-3 tbsp of ammonia into it, soak it for about 12 hours, and then wash it with clean water.
3, silver tableware
add salt and hot water to the aluminum foil, and then soak the silver tableware for 30 minutes to make your tableware as bright as new.
4, bathtub gap
The corners of the bathroom will be dirty, you can use cotton ball dipped in bleach, and then put in the dirty place one night, you can clean it very clean!
when ironing clothes, it is inevitable that there will be some dirt on the iron. You can cover a piece of paper on the ironing board, then sprinkle the fine salt, turn off the steam function of the iron, keep the iron dry and high temperature, let the iron go back and forth on the salt several times, and then wipe the fine salt clean!
6, shower head
soak the shower head full of scale in & lt; Vinegar & quot; It’s 20 minutes inside. After cleaning, you will find that the scale will disappear!
7, shower head
Unlike ordinary shower heads, which can be dipped in vinegar, we can use plastic bags to put vinegar in them, Then soak for an hour.
8, pillow case
use hot water to mix 1 cup of washing powder, 1 cup of dishwashing powder, 1 cup of bleach, 1 / 2 cup of borax, and then use it to clean the yellow pillow case, you can wash it very white!
9, wooden table
Wooden table with a long time above will appear scratches, you can mix 1:1 vinegar and olive oil, and then wet with a dry cloth to wipe it, you can let the scratches disappear!
can use brush and alcohol to clean the surface, if there is a bad smell, you can also add some baking powder to eliminate the smell!
11. Put the garbage in the garbage can of the house or kitchen, and put the dirty cups and bowls in the sink. Classify the documents and throw away the ones that can’t be used (recycle if possible).
12. Separate dirty clothes from clean clothes. The clothes should be divided into two piles. Put the dirty clothes in the washing bucket and the clean clothes in the wardrobe. If you store it in a cabinet, fold it neatly to make room for other clothes. You can make a few small intervals to make the clothes neat.
13. Put things back in other rooms（ Take away your brother’s toy, teddy bear or blanket, or a friend’s book.
14. Throw away all the things you don’t need and keep the things you often use at hand.
15. Pick up and sort things that are thrown on the floor. Go from one end of the room to the other and clean the bed after you have finished.
16. Clean the top of furniture and dust away. Your parents will love you to clean up the dust, and it won’t take long.