daily lighting power saving tips
try to choose energy-saving lamps
energy saving lamps save more than 80% power, save energy. It has a long life, which is 6-10 times of incandescent lamp. It has a service life of 8000 hours, and its light efficiency is six times that of ordinary bulbs. Comfortable light, no flicker, protect eyesight.
energy saving lamps do not switch frequently
for energy saving lamps, frequent switching not only does not save electricity, but also damages the service life of energy saving lamps. The power consumption of the energy-saving lamp when it is on is three times of that when it is in normal use. Switching on the energy-saving lamp once is equivalent to switching on the energy-saving lamp for 10 hours, so switching on the energy-saving lamp frequently costs more electricity. Moreover, the instantaneous high voltage of the energy-saving lamp when it is turned on is twice of the normal voltage, and the light will not be stable until it is turned on for 5 minutes. Therefore, frequent switching is very easy to damage the energy-saving lamp.
the lamp should be turned off when leaving the room for more than 10 minutes, but not as frequently as incandescent lamp.
select wattage according to the area
considering the room space and lighting brightness, the bulb power is too large, waste electric energy, easy to heat, may cause all kinds of accidents; The optional power is too small, and the ideal lighting effect can not be achieved. The following standards can be referred to: 60-80 w for lighting of 15-18 square meters; 30-40 square meters, 100-150 W; 220-280 w for 40-50 m2 and 300-350 w for 60-70 m2; 75-80 square meters, 400-450 W.
generally, the lighting of the toilet is 2 W per square meter, the dining room and kitchen are 4 W per square meter, and the study and living room are larger, 8 W per square meter.
desk lamp on desk and bedside table can use 15-60 w bulb, preferably not more than 60 W.
try to choose natural light
outdoor sunlight during the day, can be used for indoor office and learning, no need to turn on the light. If the effect is not good enough, you can hang more mirrors on the wall.
many people like to install a lot of gorgeous lighting on the ceiling of the house when they are decorating, which is actually not desirable. On the one hand, it costs electricity, on the other hand, it is a waste of money.
The installation height is
. If the indoor height is relatively low (about 2.6m), it is recommended to choose ceiling lamp. If the living room height is high, it is best to choose chandelier.
multiple lighting fixtures
can be installed with several different power lamps, so as to achieve the effect of both warm and quiet, and save electricity, without having to open the most electricity consuming ceiling lamp all day.
aluminum foil paper reflective electricity saving method
aluminum foil paper smooth surface has reflective function, can improve brightness, if you stick aluminum foil paper on lamps, can indirectly achieve the effect of power saving, but do not use in high temperature halogen lamps and incandescent lamps, in order to avoid danger.
replace new lights in time
if you want to save electricity, you should replace all the light bulbs in your home with energy-saving lights as soon as possible.
Energy saving tips for other household appliances; King & quot;. In the use of air conditioning refrigeration, the installation of thickened curtains, less open doors and windows, in order to reduce the impact of sunlight and heat. In addition, the air outlet pipe of the air conditioner should be kept unblocked, and the filter screen of the air conditioner should be cleaned half a month to ensure that the air outlet is unblocked and reduce the loss caused by blockage.
2. If the indoor temperature is set between 25 ℃ and 28 ℃, the power consumption will be reduced by 6% compared with the state below 25 ℃, and the power saving effect is very obvious.
3, air conditioning ventilation duct dust and other pollutants block the vent, will reduce the refrigeration efficiency. After cleaning, the air volume can be increased by 10% to achieve the effect of energy saving. Therefore, special attention should be paid to cleaning when using the air conditioner in summer.
4. The compressor cannot be started frequently. It must be started every 2-3 minutes after shutdown. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the compressor to burn down due to overload and power consumption.
2. Refrigerator power saving tips
1. Refrigerators should be placed in a cool and ventilated place as far as possible, and the distance from the wall should be more than 10 cm, which is conducive to heat dissipation. Fruits and vegetables and other foods with more water should be packed with fresh-keeping bags and then put into the refrigerator to avoid water evaporation and increase energy consumption for defrosting.
2. In midsummer, it is most suitable to adjust the temperature of refrigerator to 5 ℃ and freezer to minus 14 ℃. Due to the low temperature at night, which is conducive to the heat dissipation of the condenser, the production of ice or cold drinks in summer should be arranged at night.
3. Refrigerated items should not be placed too tightly, leaving gaps to facilitate the circulation of cold air. In this way, the speed of food cooling is faster, the number of compressor operation is reduced, and electric energy is saved.
4. When you put fresh fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator, be sure to spread them out. If the fruits and vegetables are piled together, it will cause external cold and internal heat, which will consume more electricity.
3, washing machine power saving tips
1, first dip and then wash. Before washing, soak the clothes in liquid soap or detergent solution for 10 & mdash; For 14 minutes, let the detergent work with the dirt on the clothes before washing. In this way, the running time of the washing machine can be reduced by about half, and the power consumption can be reduced by half correspondingly.
2, color separation washing, first light then deep. If you wash clothes of different colors separately, you can not only clean them, but also wash them quickly. Compared with washing them together, you can shorten the time by 1 / 3.
3, rated capacity. If the washing amount is too small, the electric energy will be consumed in vain; On the contrary, too much washing at a time will not only increase the washing time, but also cause the motor to turn too negative, which not only increases the power consumption, but also easily damages the motor.
4. TV power saving tips
1. Most TV sets are liquid crystal TVs, most of which have no mechanical switch but only remote control switch. Generally, the standby power is from 0.3w to 5W. Therefore, it’s better to unplug the power plug and outdoor antenna after shutdown, which is both energy-saving and safe, Avoid accidents (such as lightning strikes) when the TV is unattended at home.
2, TV energy saving to control the contrast and brightness, liquid TV power mainly in the backlight, most LCD TV has automatic brightness control, according to the external link automatically adjust the brightness of the backlight, it is recommended to turn on this function when watching TV, generally will save 20% – 30%, the maximum power saving about 40%.