Don’t eat these vegetables indiscriminately!

Don’t eat these vegetables indiscriminately!

don’t eat these vegetables indiscriminately!

bitter melon seeds

contains a lot of bitter melon glycosides, which can cause dizziness, abdominal pain and other toxic symptoms after eating.

vegetables stored too long

some vegetables, such as spinach, lettuce, radish and so on, contain nitrate substances. If stored too long, they will rot and deteriorate, reducing nitrate to nitrite, causing headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting and other symptoms.

fresh daylily

contains a kind of non-toxic colchicine, which is absorbed by human body and converted into toxic dioxy colchicine. It can cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and even blood in stool and urine.

uncooked lentils

contained lectin and hemolysin. After eating, there will be headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms.

green tomatoes

immature tomatoes contain a toxic substance called solanine. After eating, the mouth feels bitter and astringent, and there will be nausea, vomiting, dizziness, salivation and other symptoms.

rotten ginger

rotten ginger will produce a highly toxic safrole, which can cause liver cell poisoning, degeneration, damage liver function and so on.

the flesh of the long-standing pumpkin

contains high sugar content and is subjected to anaerobic digestion to produce alcohol, which changes the properties of the pumpkin and is easy to be poisoned after eating. When eating, it’s best to go to the pulp of the melon, and check whether there is alcohol taste.

5 diseased yam

improper storage of yam, especially in the place of bruise, caused by the effect of black spot pathogen. If ingestion and poisoning, mild nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea, severe fever, dyspnea, muscle tremor, mydriasis and other symptoms, and even cause death.

pickled pickled vegetables

pickled pickled vegetables, if the lack of salt, so that part of the bacteria have not been inhibited, the nitrate in the vegetables reduced to harmful nitrite, this chemical change mostly reached the peak about a week after pickling. Acute nitrite poisoning may occur if the food is consumed in this way.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *