don’t make these mistakes when taking painkillers!
1. For example, patients with neuropathic pain such as herpes zoster and trigeminal neuralgia should take non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, also known as antipyretic analgesic anti-inflammatory drugs. The main effects of these drugs are antipyretic and analgesic, and some of them have anti-inflammatory and anti rheumatic effects. Some patients do take morphine, they think that morphine has the strongest analgesic effect, but morphine is an addictive drug, easy to addict, so not only can not relieve pain, but also produce side effects.
the principle of analgesic medication should be three-step analgesic principle, mainly according to the time, not when the pain occurs; According to the degree and regularity of pain and the first effective analgesic time, the drug was given on time, the blood concentration of the drug was maintained, and the pain stimulation was controlled below the pain threshold. In terms of drug selection, non steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs, such as Fenbid, voltalin, celecoxib, should be the first choice for common chronic pain such as neck, shoulder, waist and leg pain, arthritis, fever accompanied by headache, toothache, acute sprain and other acute pain. Opioids are less commonly used for neuropathic pain because of their poor efficacy.
the correct way to take analgesics is:
1, alternate medication, because long-term use of a drug is easy to produce drug resistance, the best alternative use of drugs, which can not rely on increasing the dose to achieve analgesic effect;
2. The dosage of analgesics should be from small to large;
3. According to the step-by-step administration, non opioid drugs are the first choice for the treatment of pain. When the drugs, dosage and usage can not achieve the analgesic effect, weak opioid drugs are selected; Cancer patients with pain should take a variety of treatment measures decisively, so that patients can reduce the pain both mentally and physically. The drug should be given step by step;
4. According to the degree and regularity of pain and the first effective analgesic time, the analgesic should be given on time to keep the blood concentration stable;
5. For moderate and severe pain, more than two kinds of drugs should be used, which can reduce the dosage and side effects of painkillers and enhance the analgesic effect;
6. Intractable neuropathic pain should be controlled according to the doctor’s advice. It must be controlled regularly and maintained for a period of time after the pain disappeared, so as to avoid recurrence.
long term use of analgesics is harmful to
1 and hematopoietic function. Long term or excessive use of some analgesics can cause damage to the hematopoietic system and white blood cells, resulting in granulocytopenia, aplastic anemia, coagulation disorders and other diseases.
2, allergic reaction. Many analgesics can cause asthma, urticaria, allergic rhinitis, etc., the specific constitution can appear vascular nerve edema and other allergic reactions.
3, gastric mucosa damage. Long term or large-scale use of analgesics, especially after fasting use, can appear epigastric discomfort, nausea, vomiting, fullness, loss of appetite and other symptoms of dyspepsia. Serious can cause gastric mucosal damage, causing gastric bleeding.
4, resulting in renal insufficiency. The renal insufficiency caused by painkillers accounts for 37% of the renal insufficiency caused by drugs, and the renal damage caused by indomethacin is the majority.
5, causing toxic hepatitis. Long term or large dose of paracetamol can affect liver function and cause toxic hepatitis.
6, nervous system adverse reactions. Can appear headache, dizziness, tinnitus, deafness, amblyopia, drowsiness, insomnia, sensory abnormalities, numbness, etc.
7, inducing tumor. Long term use of some painkillers can induce renal RUTOY cancer, renal pelvic cancer, bladder cancer and so on.
8, hearing impairment. Long term use of analgesics can cause hearing loss.
9, bleeding tendency. Salicylic acid and aspirin can inhibit the formation of prothrombin in the liver, reduce the content of prothrombin in the blood, affect the physiological function of platelets, prolong the coagulation time, affect the coagulation function, and cause bleeding tendency.
10, induce gastric ulcer. Salicylic acid, aspirin, indomethacin and other drugs can stimulate gastric mucosa, cause serious gastrointestinal reactions, induce gastric ulcer, even gastric bleeding and perforation.