with the growth of age, memory will slowly fade. Over the age of 20, brain cells die faster and memory is getting worse. So we need to find some ways to improve our memory. Today, we recommend food to enhance memory and delay aging. Let’s have a look.
1 Milk. Milk is rich in protein, calcium, vitamin B1 and amino acids. Calcium in milk is most easily absorbed. A cup of hot milk can help you fall asleep when you use your brain excessively or when you have insomnia. In addition, drinking milk before going to bed is also good for weight loss.
2, eggs. It is called complete protein model by nutritionists, and the absorption rate of human body is 99.7%. One egg a day is enough for normal people. Memory decline people eat 5 ~ 6 a day, can effectively improve memory (not suitable for people with high cholesterol). The child eats the egg appropriately from childhood, is beneficial to the development memory; In particular, egg yolk, which contains vitellin, calcium and other nutrients necessary for brain cells, can enhance brain vitality
3, fish. It can provide the brain with high-quality protein and calcium. Most of the fatty acids in freshwater fish are unsaturated fatty acids, which can protect cerebral blood vessels and promote the activity of brain cells.
4, shellfish. Carbohydrate and fat content is very low, almost pure protein, can quickly supply the brain a large amount of tyrosine. Therefore, it can greatly stimulate brain energy, improve emotion and improve brain function. Shellfish as an appetizer can improve brain power most quickly. But shellfish are more likely than fish to accumulate toxins and pollutants in the ocean.
5, monosodium glutamate. The main ingredient is sodium glutamate, which is the only amino acid participating in brain metabolism. It can increase acetylcholine in brain, promote intelligence development, maintain and improve brain function, and improve memory.
6, peanut. Peanuts and other nuts are rich in lecithin, which can improve blood circulation, inhibit platelet aggregation, prevent cerebral thrombosis, delay brain function decline, enhance memory and delay aging; Long fruit & quot;.
7 Xiaomi. The content of vitamin B1 and B2 is 1-15 times higher than that of rice. Clinical observation found that eating millet is beneficial to brain health and can prevent aging.
8, corn. Corn embryo is rich in a variety of unsaturated fatty acids, which can protect cerebral blood vessels and reduce blood lipid. The content of glutamic acid is high, which can promote the metabolism of brain cells and has the effect of strengthening brain.
9, daylily. Cauliflower can calm the nerves and relieve depression, but it should not be eaten raw or fried to avoid poisoning. It is better to eat it dry or cooked.
10, pepper. The content of vitamin C ranks first in vegetables, and the content of carotene and vitamin is also very rich. Capsaicin in Capsicum can stimulate taste, increase appetite and promote cerebral blood circulation& ldquo; Spicy & quot; Taste is also a hormone that stimulates people to pursue career success, making them energetic and active in thinking. It’s better to eat it raw.
11, spinach. Rich in vitamin A, C, B1 and B2, it is one of the best suppliers of brain cell metabolism. It also contains a lot of chlorophyll, also has the effect of brain.
12, orange. Oranges, lemons, tangerines and grapefruit contain a lot of vitamin A, B1 and C. they are typical alkaline foods and can eliminate the harm of acidic foods to nervous system. Eating some oranges in moderation during the exam can make people energetic.
13, pineapple. Rich in vitamin C and trace elements of manganese, and less heat, often eat to have the effect of Shengjin refreshing, improve memory.
There are ten ways to enhance memory. When memorizing, as long as you concentrate and concentrate, eliminate distractions and external interference, the cerebral cortex will leave deep memory traces and not easy to forget. If the spirit of lax, one mind two use, will greatly reduce the efficiency of memory.
2, strong interest. If the learning materials and knowledge objects are dull, it is difficult to remember them even if it takes more time.
3, understanding and memory. Understanding is the foundation of memory. Only those who understand can be remembered firmly and for a long time. It’s not easy to remember by rote. For the important learning content, if we can make the combination of understanding and recitation, the memory effect will be better.
4, over study. That is to say, on the basis of memorizing the learning materials, memorize them several times to achieve the degree of memorization. The best level of over learning is 150%.
5. Review in time. The speed of forgetting is fast first and then slow. To strike while the iron is hot and to review and consolidate the knowledge just learned is an effective means to strengthen memory traces and prevent forgetting.
6, often recall. When learning, constantly trying to recall can correct the memory errors, make up for the omissions, and make the learning content more difficult to remember. In my spare time, I often recall the objects I remember in the past, which can also avoid forgetting.
7. Combination of reading, thinking, seeing and listening. We can use the function of language and audio-visual organs at the same time to strengthen memory and improve memory efficiency, which is much better than single silent reading.
8, using a variety of memory means. According to the situation, the flexible use of classified memory, characteristic memory, homophonic memory, argument memory, associative memory, interesting memory, chart memory, shortened memory, outline making, note taking, card and other memory methods can enhance memory.
9, master the best memory time. Generally speaking, 9-11 am, 3-4 PM and 7-10 PM are the best memory time. It is better to use the above learning materials which are difficult to remember.
10, scientific brain. On the basis of maintaining the brain with nutrition, active rest and physical exercise, we can use the brain scientifically, prevent excessive fatigue and maintain a positive and optimistic mood, which can greatly improve the working efficiency of the brain. This is the key to improving memory.
There are many ways to improve your memory in daily life. The important thing is that you should be a conscientious person to improve your memory ability and form habit memory in any situation. For example, we can start from the following 15 points, combined with their own actual situation to improve and perfect.
1, calm down. In daily life and study to maintain a calm mind. It’s more about keeping your brain quiet.
2. Adjust the working and rest time of your brain, so that your brain can get enough rest. Fatigue will reduce the working efficiency of your brain.
3. Build up your confidence in good memory, and remind yourself to remember what you have to remember and believe in yourself; Sure to remember & quot;!
4, to learn and find a suitable way to improve their memory, coupled with the necessary and frequent training and retraining, improve and improve.
5. To maintain a strong interest in the world, interest is the first driving force of memory. Treat the memorized object as your own; Lovers & quot; I have enough interest.
6. Strong desire and stimulation can promote one’s memory.
7. We should establish the memory associated with pleasant things in our work and life.
8. Keep your mind young forever. The stimulation of young people can make your brain cells become sharp and young.
9, learn one or more observation ability, keen observation can help us remember.
10. Think about the other side’s position, especially in memory. To fully understand the basis of memory objects.
11. Developing your own right brain and visualizing memory objects are helpful to memory.
12. Mastering the knowledge of rhyme or pithy formula memory and compiling unrelated memory objects into rhyme is beneficial to memory.
13. Learning characteristic memory skills, finding the characteristics of memory objects and distinguishing their characteristics are helpful to memory.
14. Learning to organize and classify, and appropriate scattered memory (breaking the whole into parts) are sometimes better than centralized memory.
15. Make full use of the five sense organs of human body to mobilize the cooperative memory of all organs of the body.