yogurt is the favorite of many people. The taste of yogurt is unique, and the production of yogurt is relatively simple. The production of this kind of food is not very complex, so when choosing it, we should pay attention not to carry out it at will. How to use household yogurt starter is something that many people don’t know much about, Therefore, when choosing it, it should be carried out correctly, so that it can be used safely.
that many people will choose to make their own yogurt, this approach is also a good choice, but in its production, it also needs a very good way, the household yogurt starter production of yogurt is very key, how to use it, the following is a detailed introduction.
usage of household yogurt starter:
1. Take the starter out of the refrigerator and place it for a period of time. When the temperature of the starter is the same as the outside temperature, if the fresh milk is just taken out of the refrigerator, it should also be placed at room temperature for a period of time.
2. Blanch the inner liner and cover of yoghurt machine with boiling water;
3. Put the starter and fresh milk heated to 43 ℃ into the yoghurt machine, stir slowly and cover well;
4. Turn on the power of the yoghurt machine. A normal yoghurt machine is actually a thermostat. It should be able to keep the constant temperature at about 43 ℃ for a long time, and keep the starter at about 43 ℃ for 8-12 hours until it solidifies. At this time, the yoghurt is ready.
(Songlei yoghurt machine has timing function, which can set the time in advance without waiting; Other brands of yogurt machine need to master their own time)
5. After the yogurt is made, you can add sugar, honey, jam and so on according to your taste. After mixing, you can put it in the refrigerator for more than 12 hours (not freezing) for better drinking effect.
through the above introduction, we have a good understanding of the use of household yogurt starter, so it seems that we can rest assured in the selection of it, but we should pay attention to that the amount of it should not be too much, otherwise it will have a great impact on the production of yogurt.