how to clean hair dye on clothes?
1, clothes stained with hair dye with ash wipe
if clothes accidentally stained with hair dye, you can use a wet towel stained with ash wipe, the effect is better, or drop a few drops of ash inside, with hands dipped in hair dye to wipe the place, the method is very simple, will not hurt hands. Can also be washed with dilute alkali water, if again stubborn can also use ammonia, the effect is very significant.
with perm essence. For hair dyes that have just been dyed on clothes, this is the most direct method. It is very simple. It is useless for stains that have been dyed for a long time. If you get hair dye on your skin, you can use perm essence to wipe it. The color will fade after a few strokes. Or apply the cold perm essence to the stains, rub and then wash with soap. But this method is more harmful to the skin, if you don’t want to use it, take other methods.
3. Wash with rice vinegar
. If clothes or skin are stained with hair dye, the easiest way to avoid damaging the skin is to apply rice vinegar to the clothes dyed with hair dye or the skin accidentally stained with hair dye, stay for 10 minutes, and then wash with water. This method is simple and effective, but it is not suitable for dealing with clothes that have been contaminated with hair dye for too long, We need to deal with it as soon as possible.
1. When dyeing your hair, you should wear something you don’t like or black. If you accidentally dye it, don’t bother to wash it.
2. If the clothes are really dyed with hair dye, it depends on the size of the pattern. Use the remaining hair dye to dye the clothes, dye a pattern you like, and dye a new dress. Let them envy it!
how to clean hair dye on hand?
1, color cleanser or cleansing oil
pay attention to keep the applied part dry before applying cleansing oil. Apply proper amount of facial cleanser on the required parts, and use finger pulp to draw a circle to dissolve the hair dye. Then take a small amount of water with your fingers, emulsify and whiten the cleansing oil, and massage gently for about 1 minute. Finally, rinse with plenty of water. This time I know how to wash the hair dye. I’d like to remind you that before you use the hair dye in the future, you should apply vaseline oil on your hands and arms, so that you can easily wash the hair dye.
2. Be careful when choosing hair dyes
. If we choose natural plant hair dyes, you don’t have to worry. Just use general washing method. Then if it is other kinds of chemical hair dyes, it must be treated in time, otherwise the best method will only miss the opportunity and fail to achieve good results.
other tips to remove hair dye:
1. If you get it on the spot, wash it immediately with a lot of water. If it has been dyed on the skin, the most effective method is to use ammonia or perm liquid, wipe it slowly and wash it off quickly.
2, soak in hot water for 5 minutes, then wash and soak in soapy water with soap pinch, and it will become lighter and lighter after repeated several times.
3. You can use a wet towel dipped in soot to wipe the clothes or skin with hair dye. This is a more common and traditional aspect in the future, but it is also very effective.
4. If possible, it can be washed with gasoline. If this dye is organic, it is easy to be washed off by organic solvent, or use nail remover (with caution).
5. The edible rice vinegar can be smeared on the clothes stained with hair dye, and then cleaned with soap, which can also achieve the effect of cleaning hair dye.
how to use hair dye correctly?
1, do skin test
48 hours before using hair dye, drop two kinds of hair dye a and B on the same point on the inside of wrist, and then wait for the hair dye to air dry naturally. If there is redness, swelling and itching in the waiting process, the product can not be used.
2, mix the ointment
, take out two bottles of medicine in the box, and then squeeze the appropriate amount of ointment into the hair dyeing bowl according to the length of your hair, mix it in the ratio of 1:1, and then mix evenly and stir repeatedly.
3, hair dye
put on disposable gloves and start to apply the evenly mixed hair dye to the hair to dye the hair piece by piece. After smearing, you can massage your hair properly, which can make the color more uniform.