smelly shoes and feet is a very common phenomenon, especially in summer, there are many people with such problems. After this situation, there are some ways to improve it. However, it should be noted that when smelly shoes and feet occur, it is necessary to have a good living habit, that is, wash feet frequently, This will also help to solve such problems. What about smelly shoes?
many people have some good ways to deal with foot odor in shoes. The following is a detailed introduction. However, it should be noted that in this case, it is the best choice to follow the following methods, which will not damage their own health.
how to deal with foot odor in shoes:
1, put a small bag of quicklime in shoes (common desiccant in food such as eating snow rice cake) or use small shoes of Lan Wei Lian.
2. Put your feet in hot water at 50-60 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes, 1-2 times a day.
3. When washing feet, add 10 to 15 ml rice vinegar into water, mix well, and soak feet for about 15 minutes, once a day for three to four days, then foot odor will disappear.
4. Before going to bed every night, use a cotton ball or cloth dipped in a little alcohol, evenly wipe it on the rubber and sneakers that have just been taken off, and wear it after drying the next morning. After two weeks, the shoes won’t stink.
5. Press a few camphor balls into powder, sprinkle them in the washed shoes, and put a insole on them, so that they are not easy to stink feet. Camphor balls can’t directly contact with feet. The camphor balls inside can be changed every other week. Camphor pill can play a very good antibacterial effect, can kill a large number of bacteria because of humidity and reproduction, so there will be no odor.
6. Socks are also easy to smell. Pour a little white vinegar into the water for washing socks, soak for a while, and then wash with clean water. This can not only remove the odor, but also play the role of sterilization.
through the above introduction, how to deal with foot odor in shoes? It’s a good way to solve it according to the above methods, but it should be noted that when solving such problems, it should be carried out for a long time, and it can’t solve too many problems in a short time. It also needs to be well understood, and long-term improvement is the best way.