the toilet floor drain is blocked. First, remove the hair and other garbage from the drain cover. It’s very difficult to remove the dirty hair by hand, but it’s easier to remove it with paper.
What if the floor drain is blocked? How to dredge the floor drain
floor drain blocked
floor drain odor:
floor drain is an important interface between the drainage pipeline system and the indoor ground, as an important part of the residential drainage system, its performance directly affects the quality of indoor air, and it is very important to control the odor in the bathroom. The reason for the floor drain’s foul smell may be that the water seal height of the floor drain is not high enough, and the water in the water trap dries up quickly, causing the odor in the drainage pipe to overflow. At this time, you can add a return bend to the floor drain, or change a floor drain of the same specification. If no one is at home for a long time, it is best to seal the floor drain with a cover.
floor drain leakage:
floor drain leakage problem is generally only one possibility, mainly through the floor of the water pipe and the joint between the floor waterproof is not good. The floor drain generally does not have problems. In case of water seepage in the floor drain, open the floor tiles around the floor drain, dig out the cement 3cm deep, and then; Plugging & quot; After one or two hours of sealing, the closed water test can be carried out. If there is no water seepage, the problem is solved.
soda and vinegar dredging method:
first pour half a cup of cooked soda into the sewer, and then pour half a cup of vinegar. After the soda reacts with the acid in the vinegar, the grease adhering to the pipe can be removed.
log dredging method:
first insert a log whose diameter is close to the drainage outlet into the water pipe, and put a certain amount of water into the pool, continuously and quickly pull the log up and down, under the action of suction and pressure, the dirt in the pipe will be washed away.
small tricks to dredge the floor drain
1, cut a small piece with thin stockings (the thinner the better, the thicker it will affect the water), stretch it as far as possible and fix it on the floor drain. In this way, the hair will gather on the stockings. When cleaning, the stockings and the hair will be thrown away together, so that the hair will not go into the floor drain.
2. Wipe the stains on the cover and drain outlet with a brush, as long as the parts can be reached by the brush, and then clean them with water. If the pipe is blocked inside, it can be cleaned up with pipeline dredging agent, which has effect on kitchen garbage such as grease, hair, vegetable leaves, toilet paper, toilet block and other blockage. Fill the floor drain with water and use the sanitary pump to connect several pieces up and down.
3. Connect a hose close to the corner raft that can reach the plugging point, put the hose into the floor drain until it can not be plugged in, and then use a towel to block the floor drain as much as possible. After opening the corner raft, press the floor drain with force at the same time, and try not to let the water return. Repeated one or two times can pass, impassable and stop.
4. No matter what falls into it, it will be stuck at the elbow together. You can use an iron broom handle, hammer it into a spoon shape, and then slowly pull out. When you feel like you’re going to get through, just pour some water down. Combined with the above methods, it will work.
the cause of floor drain blockage
1. If the floor drain cover is not lost and is usually covered on the floor drain, it may be that some building materials fell into the pipe when building a house before and did not clean up in time, leading to the blockage.
2. At ordinary times, a lot of sundries fall into the pipeline, causing blockage.
3. The main drainage pipe of the external wall connected with the floor drain is blocked, which leads to the water in your house can not be drained out. You need to ask the neighbors upstairs and downstairs if they have similar floor drain blockage. In some cases, it is the main pipeline outside.
the toilet floor drain is blocked. First of all, remove the hair and other garbage from the drain cover. It is very difficult to remove the dirty hair by hand, but it will be easier to remove it with paper. Open the cover of the drain and wipe the stains on the cover and drain with a brush. As long as the parts can be reached by the brush, wipe them, and then clean them with water. If it is blocked inside the pipe, it can be cleaned up with pipeline dredging agent. It has an effect on kitchen garbage such as grease, hair, vegetable leaves, toilet paper, toilet block and other blockage. If it has no effect, you can buy a spring pipe to drain water at the roadside to try.