causes of floor drain blocking. The kitchen floor drain is blocked because the residue in the kitchen sink is not clear when washing vegetables and dishes. Toilet floor drain is blocked by hair in most cases, so in daily life, we must remove the debris on the floor drain surface.
2. Main pipe: the main drainage pipe of the external wall connected with the floor drain is blocked, which leads to the water in your house can not be drained out. You need to ask the neighbors upstairs and downstairs if they have similar floor drain blockage. If there is any blockage, it means that it is the main pipe outside.
3. Building materials: if the floor drain cover is not lost and is usually covered on the floor drain, it may be that some building materials fell into the pipe when the house was built before and were not cleaned in time, leading to blockage.
floor drain is blocked. How to dredge
1 floor drain seepage: there is only one possibility of floor drain leakage, mainly because the waterproof of the joint between the down pipe and the floor is not well done. The floor drain generally does not have problems. In case of water seepage in the floor drain, open the floor tiles around the floor drain, dig out the cement 3cm deep, and then; Plugging & quot; After one or two hours of sealing, the closed water test can be carried out. If there is no water seepage, the problem is solved.
2. Floor drain: floor drain is an important interface between the drainage pipe system and the indoor floor. As an important part of the residential drainage system, its performance directly affects the quality of indoor air, and it is very important to control the odor in the bathroom. The reason for the floor drain’s foul smell may be that the water seal height of the floor drain is not high enough, and the water in the water trap dries up quickly, causing the odor in the drainage pipe to overflow. At this time, you can add a return bend to the floor drain, or change a floor drain of the same specification. If no one is at home for a long time, it is best to seal the floor drain with a cover.
3, log dredging method: first, insert a log whose diameter is close to the drainage outlet into the water pipe, and put a certain amount of water into the pool, continuously and quickly move the log up and down, under the action of suction and pressure, the dirt in the pipe will be washed away.
4, soda and vinegar dredging method: first half a cup of cooked soda powder into the sewer, and then half a cup of vinegar, soda and vinegar in the acid reaction can remove the pipeline adhesion of grease substances.
5. Biological dredging: put a small yellow oyster into the sewer, then add some irritant things such as washing powder or salt, cover the cover, and dredge the pipe through the biological characteristics of yellow oyster.
6, pump dredge: when the floor drain sewer is blocked, you can plug the hose of the pump into the sewer, and then put in a small amount of water, constantly pump air in, the pipeline can be dredged.
small tricks to dredge the floor drain
1, use a brush to wipe the stains on the cover and drain outlet, as long as the parts can be reached by the brush should be wiped, and then cleaned with water. If the pipe is blocked inside, it can be cleaned up with pipeline dredging agent, which has effect on kitchen garbage such as grease, hair, vegetable leaves, toilet paper, toilet block and other blockage. Fill the floor drain with water and use the sanitary pump to connect several pieces up and down.
2. Cut a small piece of thin silk stockings (the thinner the better, the thicker it will affect the water), stretch it as far as possible, and fix it on the floor drain. In this way, the hair will gather on the stockings. When cleaning, the stockings and the hair will be thrown away together, so that the hair will not go into the floor drain.
3. No matter what falls into it, it will be stuck at the elbow. You can use an iron broom handle, hammer it into a spoon shape, and then slowly pull out. When you feel like you’re going to get through, just pour some water down. Combined with the above methods, it will work.
4. Connect a hose close to the corner raft that can reach the plugging point, put the hose into the floor drain until it can not be plugged in, and then use a towel to block the floor drain as much as possible. After opening the corner raft, at the same time, press the floor drain towel hard to prevent the water from returning. Repeated one or two times can pass, impassable and stop.