70% of the earth’s surface and 70% of the human body are made up of water. This amazing coincidence fully shows how important water is to human beings. However, in daily life, a glass of water in the early morning is used for detoxification. Many people know that drinking a glass of water in the morning is good for your health. After a night’s metabolism, the garbage in the body needs the help of external force to be discharged, and water is the best; Detergent & quot;. At this time, the cells act like a dry sponge, catching the water they drink and discharging it in about 40 minutes. It’s an important detoxification process. Light salt water, honey water, boiled water are very suitable for drinking in the morning. Don’t drink too cold or too hot water in the morning. The temperature should be about 40 ℃.
2. Irritability: drink plenty of water. Endorphins produced by the brain are called & quot; Hormonal pleasure;, Adrenaline is often called & quot; Pain hormone;. When a person is suffering and irritable, adrenaline will surge, but it can also be excreted like other poisons. One way is to drink more water. If you assist with physical labor, adrenaline will be excreted with sweat, or cry, it will also be excreted with tears.
3. Decompression: drink a glass of water before making a decision. A study by the University of East London found that drinking a glass of water before the exam can improve students’ cognitive ability and make them perform better in the exam. For office workers, drinking a glass of water before you’re stressed or need to make a decision can help clear your mind.
4. No thirst: drink water. A survey shows that one third of adults drink less than six glasses of water a day. Office workers are busy with their work and often can’t take a sip of water for half a day. USA & quot; Water health & quot; The website points out that when people feel thirsty, their bodies have lost at least 1% of their water. Therefore, office workers should form a good habit of drinking water and urinating, drinking water every 1 hour and urinating every 2-3 hours.
5. Before going to bed: take a sip of water. When a person is asleep, due to the loss of water in the body, the water in the blood is reduced, and the blood viscosity will become higher. The elderly before going to bed to drink water, can reduce blood viscosity, thereby reducing the risk of cerebral thrombosis. In addition, in the dry autumn and winter season, water can also moisten the respiratory tract and help people sleep better. But we should pay attention to that we should not drink too much water before going to bed. The elderly have the habit of getting up at night. If drinking water causes poor sleep, it will not be worth the loss.
6. After bath: drink slowly. Many people feel thirsty after taking a bath, and will take up the cup and drink it down. Due to the weak constitution of the elderly, the heart bearing capacity is not as strong as that of the young. Especially after a hot bath, the body will be heated, the blood vessels will expand, the blood flow will increase, and the heart will beat faster than usual. Drinking water should be very careful. It’s better to drink a cup of warm water slowly, otherwise it will increase the burden on the heart.
7. After exercise: drink with your heart beat. After exercise, the elderly should not drink a large amount of water at one time. Because at this time the gastrointestinal blood vessels are in a state of contraction, need a recovery process. If you drink a lot of water immediately, water will accumulate in the gastrointestinal tract, which will lead to abdominal distention and affect digestion. Had better pass a few minutes, wait for the heart to beat after a little smooth, then drink some warm boiled water with small mouthfuls. When drinking water, try to keep the speed flat, the frequency of drinking water is best close to the heart rate, and then intermittently drink several times. Only in this way can the heart absorb water into the body regularly and smoothly.
8. Cold: drink more water. Drink more water or pure fruit juice when you have a cold, which is very helpful for the recovery of the disease, because it helps to wash away the mucus on the respiratory tract and make people feel comfortable breathing. In addition, if you have a fever, the body needs to cool itself out of the reaction of self-protection function. At this time, there will be sweating, shortness of breath, increased water evaporation from the skin and other manifestations of accelerated metabolism, so you need to add a lot of water. Drinking more water not only promotes sweating and urination, but also helps to regulate body temperature and promote the rapid discharge of bacteria in the body. Constipation: drink plenty of water. There are two causes of constipation: first, there is stool in the body, lack of water; Second, the intestinal tract and other organs have no excretory power. Drink big mouthfuls of water, swallowing faster, so that water can reach the intestine as soon as possible, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, promote defecation. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that one of the causes of constipation is the lack of body fluid. Drinking water can quickly replenish body fluid, stimulate intestinal peristalsis and promote defecation. Chen Xiafei, director of the Nutrition Department of Shanghai East China Hospital, suggests that people with constipation should supplement water and dietary fiber, so it’s better to drink a cup of high fiber vegetable juice every day.
10. Obesity: drink a glass of water before and after meals. Many of the chemical reactions in the human body are in & quot; Water & quot; It’s going on in the hotel. With enough water, we can ensure the normal operation of the body’s metabolic mechanism. For obese people, you can drink a small glass of water about half an hour before meals to increase the sense of satiety; Half an hour after a meal, drink a small glass of water, strengthen the body’s digestive function, help to keep fit.
11. Vomiting: drink some light salt water. Vomiting is a manifestation of self-protection after eating unclean food. In order to avoid dehydration symptoms caused by severe vomiting or diarrhea, we can drink some light saline to supplement physical strength and relieve the weak state.
How to drink water every day is the most beautiful
1, the amount of drinking water should be appropriate
normal people’s daily intake of water is 2000ml ~ 2500ml. Too little wastes in the body can not be metabolized, which affects health; Too much will increase the burden on the kidney, which is also very undesirable.
2, what to drink the first glass of water in the morning
many women regard drinking water after getting up as their daily homework, trying to moisten the intestines and defecate, reduce blood viscosity, and make the whole person look smart. But you can’t drink the first glass of water in the morning. Milk, carbonated drinks, fruit juice, cold water, salt water, vegetable soup and broth are not suitable for drinking as the first cup of water in the morning. Warm water or warm water to make honey is more suitable to drink after getting up in the morning.
3, half an hour before a meal, the most nourishing stomach
half an hour before a meal, not only will not dilute the gastric juice affect digestion, but also mobilize appetite, regulate the body inorganic salt concentration, reduce the body thirst caused by excessive salt intake after a meal.
4, green tea health Kang
at two or three o’clock in the afternoon, it’s best to make a cup of green tea for yourself, which is refreshing and can resist radiation. The green tea here is made of tea, not a tea drink sold on the market. You know, tea drinks contain very little tea, sugar content is very high, often drinking has a great impact on body weight. I heard that some people suffer from diabetes because of drinking sweet drinks.
5; Pattern & quot; Water
purified water, through multiple filtration, has removed various microorganisms, impurities and beneficial minerals. The outstanding thing is the safety of drinking. It is a kind of soft water. Many people think that it is not nutritious enough and it is not healthy to drink for a long time, but this view has not been confirmed.
mineral water is a kind of natural resource. It is mined from deep strata. It is rich in rare minerals and slightly alkaline. It should be more conducive to health, but the possibility of organic pollution should not be ruled out.
mineral water, an artificial mineral water made by adding mineral concentrate in the proportion of human body concentration in purified water, marks a new height of drinking water science and technology.
6, after exercise to supplement water
after exercise is very easy to lack of water in the body, so must supplement water. We should master the following principles:
a. Because when you feel thirsty, you lose 2% of your body weight.
b. Replenish water before, during and after exercise. 250 & mdash; 2 hours before exercise; 500 ml; Supplement 150 & mdash immediately before exercise; 250 ml; Take 120 every 15-20 minutes during exercise; 240 ml; After exercise, according to the amount of weight lost in exercise, every kilogram of weight lost needs to be supplemented by one liter.
7, remember diuretic food
only pay attention to drink, do not pay attention to row, it is easy to make the body swollen. Diuretic food refers to the food that can increase the body’s water excretion, such as watermelon, coffee, tea and so on, which contains diuretic ingredients and can promote the formation of kidney urine; There are also coarse grains, vegetables and fruits, which contain dietary fiber and can combine a lot of water in the intestine to increase the weight of feces; Pungent stimulating ingredients can promote the relaxation of body surface capillaries, make people sweat and lose water. Tonic or benefit, are the means to achieve body water balance.
What’s the most suitable temperature
? Some people like to drink ice water in the refrigerator after getting up in the morning. They think it’s the most refreshing. In fact, it is not appropriate to drink such water in the morning, because at this time, the stomach and intestines have been emptied, too cold or too hot water will stimulate the stomach and intestines, causing gastrointestinal discomfort.
drinking water in the morning, drinking the same water as room temperature is the best, cold days can drink warm water, in order to minimize the gastrointestinal irritation. It is found that boiled water cooled to 20-25 ℃ after boiling has specific biological activity. It is easier to pass through cell membrane and can promote metabolism and enhance human immune function. People who are used to drinking warm and cold boiled water have higher activity of deoxygenase, better metabolism, less lactic acid accumulation in muscle tissue, and are not easy to feel tired. Cover it when you dry the boiling water the night before, because the boiling water will lose its activity if it is exposed to the air for too long.
drink water on an empty stomach in the morning, that is, drink water before eating breakfast (6:00 to 8:30), otherwise it will not promote blood circulation, wash the stomach and other effects. It’s best to drink water in small mouthfuls, because drinking too fast is very harmful to the body, which may cause lower blood pressure and brain edema, leading to headache, nausea and vomiting.
in daily life, water dispensers have been quite popular. At the same time, some minor diseases caused by improper use of drinking fountains are increasingly emerging. We must be alert to the five misunderstandings of drinking water from drinking fountains.