how to keep fresh milk? This is what many people want to know. Because in our daily life, it often happens that the fresh milk is thrown away directly because of the improper preservation method. What a pity, and often such experience is not once or twice, there are many times like this. Fresh milk refers to the milk that leaves the body of the cow for no more than 24 hours. Usually, because of the strange taste of fresh milk, many people do not like to drink fresh milk.
but in terms of nutritional value, fresh milk is relatively high, higher than similar dairy products. Fresh milk has a lot of effects on our body, so some people will buy some fresh milk to drink for this purpose. But many times, because they can’t drink, and they don’t know the right way to save, they often waste fresh milk. Let’s talk about the preservation of fresh milk. Fresh milk should be placed in a cool place immediately, preferably in the refrigerator.
2) do not expose milk to sunlight or light. Sunlight and light will destroy several vitamins in milk and make it lose its fragrance.
3) put the milk in the refrigerator with the bottle cap properly, so as to avoid the smell from entering the milk.
4) pour the milk into the cup, teapot and other containers. If the milk is not drunk, it should be covered and put back into the refrigerator. Never pour back the original bottle.
5) supercooling also had adverse effects on milk. When milk is frozen into ice, its quality will be damaged. Therefore, milk should not be frozen, put into the refrigerator can be refrigerated.
how to keep the soft packaged milk in summer:
after the milk is taken back, if you drink it immediately, just boil it slightly. If you don’t drink it immediately, put it in the refrigerator. Before storage, the outside of the bag should be cleaned and dried to prevent the surface dust from polluting other food, and do not open the mouth to prevent the adsorption of odor. The best temperature for milk storage is 2 ~ 8 ℃, which can be stored for 2 ~ 3 days.
drinking fresh milk
1. Do not drink milk on an empty stomach. Because the fasting milk stays in the stomach for a short time, it will affect the digestion and absorption of milk, so it is best to drink while eating food. 2. Drinking a small amount of milk many times a day is better than drinking a large amount of milk at one time, which can make the body absorb more calcium. 3. 250 to 500 ml (1 to 2 bags) per day is suitable. 4. Normal temperature is 20-30 ℃. It is not suitable to drink directly after taking out from the refrigerator, which may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, and it is not suitable to cook at high temperature for a long time, so as to avoid damaging nutrients.
with the above preservation method of fresh milk, we no longer need to worry about the problem of fresh milk drinking. Although these methods can make the fresh milk keep for a longer time, by then, the fresh milk is not the same as the general dairy products after all. Although it has been stored for a long time, it has not deteriorated, but the taste is not the same as before. So in general, we’d better buy less fresh milk,