? How to keep pineapple after peeling
1? Wrap it with plastic film. If it’s in the refrigerator, but it’s best not to exceed two days, soak it with salt water when eating.
2. Put it in a container larger than pineapple, add water, and add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water. The water should not exceed pineapple. It can be kept for 24 hours. It is recommended that you eat it within this time. Although it can be kept longer in the refrigerator, the cut food should not be stored in that way.
in addition, just cut the pineapple skin and leaves do not throw away yo, are also useful. Let’s talk about the leaves first. After washing them, boil them with water. Take them when they are cool. They have a good therapeutic effect on mild diarrhea. They taste light, like boiled pear water. Take them twice a day. Of course, if it is a very serious diarrhea, or to go to the hospital to see a doctor, the right medicine.
the remaining pineapple peel is a good material to remove odors. It can absorb all kinds of harmful substances in the newly decorated room. The smell in the fridge can also be removed. After that, it can leave the aroma of pineapple, which is more natural than any industrial flavor.
pineapple is sweet, slightly sour and slightly cold in nature. It has the effects of clearing heat, relieving summer heat, generating fluid and relieving thirst, and promoting urination. It can be used for heat injury, body heat and thirst, abdominal fullness, dyspepsia, adverse urination, dizziness, etc. In addition, juice also contains an enzyme similar to gastric juice, which can break down protein and help digestion.
how to peel a pineapple
the pineapple skin is thick and hard. When you buy it, you often ask the vendor to peel it before you take it home. Although it’s much more convenient, the sanitation is not guaranteed. The knife used by the peddler to peel pineapple is put on the stall, which is covered with pineapple juice. It’s thick and sticky, and it’s easy to be stained with dust and bacteria. If you can watch the peddler peel, it’s ok. If you buy the one that has been peeled, you don’t know how long it has been put. If you think about it like this, it’s safer to peel the pineapple by yourself. So you think of this method, and you can easily peel the pineapple without getting involved.
pineapple peel tips:
1, buy back the pineapple to remove the two parts.
2. Cut the remaining middle part into four pieces.
3. Take one of the pieces and cut the pineapple meat into small pieces with a knife, but the pineapple skin is not cut off.
4. Use a knife to cut off the pineapple skin horizontally and cut the pineapple into small pieces.
5. If you feel that you can’t control the transverse cutting freely, use a knife to cut the pineapple piece by piece.
warm tips: 1. Cut pineapple pieces or soak in salt water for a while, which can resist the activity of pineapple enzyme.
2. The leaves on the top of cut pineapple can continue to grow in the soil. The long leaves are also very eye-catching.
3. Now there are many pineapples on the market. The bright and full pineapple with strong smell is sweet pineapple.