how to remove the traces of plaster on the skin?
1. The traces of plaster left on the skin can also be removed by repeatedly sticking the removed plaster oil surface or transparent tape.
2. You can also use the vegetable oil used in cooking at home for cleaning plaster, but it is slow, and it will make your skin a lot of oil.
3, the most ideal method of cleaning plaster: use turpentine to wipe the residue of plaster, and then wipe it off with a clean cloth.
4, with baby oil or olive oil, maybe we can eat peanut oil or blend oil, let the ointment fully absorb the oil, it is easy to remove.
5, more complex method: first, use some hard paper to stick down the excess plaster on the skin, and then, wipe the plaster left on the skin with cotton pad dipped in safflower oil, which can basically be completely cleaned.
6, with essential balm, the effect is very good!
7. Apply some moisturizing oil on the plaster. When applying the moisturizing oil, apply it evenly. Then wait a few minutes, and then uncover the plaster. It won’t hurt. If the plaster sticks to your clothes or skin, dip a cotton swab in alcohol.
notice when sticking plaster:
1, plaster has a certain timeliness, usually 12 hours or 24 hours to take down. Therefore, when pasting the plaster, it is necessary to calculate the time of uncovering the plaster, so as to avoid allergy after pasting too long.
2. When purchasing plasters, patients with allergic history had better choose products with air holes to facilitate skin breathing and ventilation and avoid dull itching.
3. If the affected area has blistering symptoms, stop using the plaster first, so as to avoid inflammation caused by blister burst infection. Alcohol should be used to disinfect the surface and the plaster should be applied when the condition is better.
4. Before applying the plaster, wipe the affected area with a towel dipped in warm water, and then apply the plaster to the skin after it is dry.
5. For those with severe allergy, some anti allergic drugs can be taken orally, and some plasters can be applied externally to alleviate the symptoms of allergy.