research report shows that 4.3 million people died due to kitchen air pollution in 2012, when can the harm of indoor air pollution be stopped? Maybe you don’t know what sources of indoor pollutants you have every day?
1, organic pollutants
, indoor formaldehyde mainly comes from building materials, furniture, various adhesives and coatings, synthetic fabrics and wood-based panels, etc. Formaldehyde is a kind of volatile organic compounds with strong pungent odor. Its impact on human health is manifested in irritating eyes and respiratory tract, resulting in abnormal lung, liver and immune functions.
benzene and its homologues toluene, xylene
benzene and its homologues toluene and xylene are colorless and aromatic. They exist in the air in vapor state. In interior decoration, due to improper selection of decoration materials or unreasonable construction process, it is easy to form indoor benzene and its homologues pollution. The toxicity of toluene and xylene is mainly harmful to central nerve and autonomic nerve. According to the national health standard, the maximum allowable concentration of benzene in the room should not exceed 2.4mg/m3.
volatile organic compounds
the main effects of volatile organic compounds on human body are irritating eyes and respiratory tract, causing skin allergy, causing headache, sore throat, fatigue and other symptoms. Volatile organic compounds mainly come from interior decoration materials, daily chemical products, fuel, etc. The results show that the heavy metals in the air exist in the atmospheric particles, and the particle size is less than 10 & mu; The PM10 of PM10 contains more heavy metals. It is reported that about 75% – 90% of heavy metals are distributed in PM10, and the smaller the particle size is, the higher the content of heavy metals is.
lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury and arsenic are common toxic pollutants. Their soluble substances have obvious harm to human body. Long term contact with chromium compounds can cause contact dermatitis or eczema. Excessive lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic can cause harm to human nervous and visceral systems, especially to children’s growth and intellectual development, Heavy metal elements mainly come from furniture, interior wall coating and wallpaper, etc. particles emitted from coal-fired fuel and chemical production from outdoor sources will also bring heavy metal pollution indoors.
gaseous inorganic pollutant
ammonia is colorless and has a strong pungent smell. It is easily soluble in water and has corrosive and irritating effects on the tissues contacted. The irritating effect of the atmosphere is strong, and it has a fast effect on eyes, throat and upper respiratory tract, but its release period is also fast, and it is less harmful to human body. The main reason for the existence of atmosphere in indoor air is due to the use of concrete admixtures, additives and whitening agents in interior decoration materials in winter construction.
also contains harmful gases entering the room from the outside atmosphere. It is often due to geographical location. For example: sulfur oxides, carbon oxides, mainly carbon monoxide (carbon dioxide does not belong to air pollutants), and nitrogen oxides.
3. Biological pollution
biological pollution is mainly caused by damp and moldy walls, domestic garbage, pets, indoor flowers, carpets, air conditioning, furniture, etc. the main pollutants are bacteria, germs, dust and wax, etc. Through coughing, sneezing and other biological pollutants such as influenza virus, tuberculosis and Streptococcus.
How to manage indoor air?
air purifier can absorb, decompose or transform various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5, dust, pollen, odor, decoration pollution such as formaldehyde, bacteria, allergens, etc.), which can effectively improve indoor air cleanliness under existing conditions. In recent years, it is favored by users. Working principle of
air purifier is mainly composed of motor, fan, air filter screen and other systems. Its working principle is: the motor and fan in the machine make the indoor air circulate, and the polluted air will be removed or absorbed after passing through the air filter screen in the machine, Some models of air purifiers will also install a negative ion generator at the air outlet (when working, the high voltage in the negative ion generator will produce DC negative high voltage), which will continuously ionize the air and produce a large number of negative ions, which will be sent out by the micro fan to form a negative ion air flow, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning and purifying the air.
according to the purification demand, the air purifier can be divided into: 6667
(1) purification type. If it is located in the area with moderate indoor humidity, or the air quality requirements are not too high, the purchase of purified air purifier will meet the demand.
(2) humidification purification type. If it is located in a dry area, often turn on the air conditioner is humidified by the air conditioner, resulting in indoor air drying, or higher air quality requirements, then choose and buy an air purifier with humidification and purification function, will be the most suitable choice. LG future celebrity air purifier also has the technology of natural humidification, which uses scientific and technological means to realize the vaporization of water. Through the rotation of windmill or disc filter, harmful substances are left in the tray to eliminate, and only ultra-fine and clean water molecules are discharged into the air.
(3) intelligent. If you like automatic operation, intelligent monitoring of air quality, or reflect noble taste, or use it to give gifts, you need to be more respectable, then choosing an intelligent air purifier is the best choice.
(4) vehicle type. If it is used to purify the air in the car, it needs to purify the car odor, formaldehyde and other car pollution, and can be placed in the car air purifier, so the best choice is the car air purifier.
(5) desktop type. The air purifier is placed on the desktop to purify the air in a certain range around the desktop and protect the health of people near the desktop. If you often sit in front of the computer, desk, or desk, but the indoor area is not small, or in a public place, it is not cost-effective or fashionable to buy a large air purifier at your own expense, then the desktop air purifier is a better choice.
(6) large and medium. It is mainly suitable for large indoor occasions, such as home hall, senior bank office, senior administrative office, important lecture hall, conference hall, senior hotel, hospital, beauty salon, kindergarten and so on.
(7) central air conditioning system type. It is mainly applicable to the installation of central air conditioning, or the purification of a single room with ceiling or multiple rooms together.
How much do you know about air purifier?
1. When choosing the right channel to purchase air purifier, it is recommended to purchase air purifier in large shopping malls, electrical appliances stores, brand stores and mainstream e-commerce websites.
as of 2013, the air purifier brand, function, performance, appearance design and price are very different, dazzling. It is suggested that consumers choose products according to their actual needs, not that the more functions the better.
for example, for consumers who need to protect PM2.5, it is recommended to choose the air purifier with outstanding PM2.5 purification ability. Newly decorated families can focus on air purifiers with outstanding ability to remove formaldehyde and toluene.
2, filtration technology
particulate pollutant filtration technology is mainly HEPA filter screen. The quality of HEPA filter screen is uneven. Although some small brands of filter screen have high filtration efficiency, they have high resistance, low energy efficiency ratio, and are easy to block, with short service life. Generally, it is recommended to choose the deep dust holding HEPA filter screen with electrostatic electret, Electrostatic electret technology makes non-woven fabric fibers with positive and negative charges, effectively capture particles in the air. Many HEPA filters are known to have electrostatic electret technology, but due to technical reasons, the electret charge of many filters will decay quickly in a short time, resulting in the reduction of filtration efficiency.
can choose the HEPA filter screen on the market, such as 3M electrostatic electret, which adopts the same electrostatic electret technology as 3M mask, to ensure that the electret efficiency does not decay permanently.
3, pay attention to the applicable area or particulate matter clean air volume (Cadr)
, the purification ability of the air purifier is mainly determined by the applicable area and particulate matter clean air volume (Cadr: the rate of clean air provided), the relationship between the two is: applicable area = Cadr & times; 0.1。 The purification capacity of other pollutants should be combined with the applicable area[ 8]
4, energy efficiency ratio and energy efficiency grade
air purifiers are usually used continuously for a long time. As an important index to measure the purification capacity and power consumption of air purifiers, energy efficiency ratio is worthy of attention. The higher the energy efficiency ratio and energy efficiency level, the more energy-saving the air purifier is, and the lower the use cost is.
5, ozone emission
as a strong oxidant, ozone has a certain purification ability, but it is harmful to human body. China has mandatory safety requirements for ozone emission from air purifiers, which is limited to & le; 5× 10-6% (ozone has fishy smell).
Want indoor air health, from which aspects to adhere to?
rapid air purification: in the initial stage of air purifier operation, it is recommended to operate at the maximum air volume gear for at least 30 minutes, and then adjust to other gear to achieve the effect of rapid air purification.
purification pollution: when using air purifier to remove outdoor air pollutants, it is recommended to keep doors and windows in a relatively sealed state as far as possible to avoid the reduction of purification effect caused by a large number of indoor and outdoor air circulation. When using for a long time, pay attention to periodic ventilation.
decoration purification: if it is used to purify the indoor gaseous pollution (such as formaldehyde, toluene, etc.) after decoration, it is recommended to use it after effective ventilation.
guarantee effect: replace or clean the filter regularly to ensure the purification effect of the air purifier and avoid the secondary emission of pollutants absorbed by the invalid filter.
not used for a long time: before the air purifier which has not been used for a long time is turned on again, the cleaning degree of its inner wall and the status of the filter should be checked, the corresponding cleaning work should be done, and the filter should be replaced if necessary.
indoor air pollution, can not be ignored, want healthy breathing, breathing health, we must start from indoor health, do a good job in indoor air treatment and purification.