salt is a kind of food with the following seven advantages:
1, whitening and strengthening teeth,
. When you brush your teeth, sprinkle the salt on the toothpaste, and then use it to brush your teeth to kill the growth of oral bacteria, It can also make teeth white and firm.
2, remove the bottom of the pot stains
frying pan used for a long time, it is inevitable that there will be residues, sprinkle a layer of salt on the top, add a little water, 10 minutes later, the grease will be dissolved by salt, after washing it will be very convenient, light loose.
3, clean red wine stains
clothes accidentally stained with red wine, you can put some salt on it, about 5 minutes later, gently rub, rinse off with water, you can quickly clean the stains.
4, disinfectant towel
newly bought towels and clothes can be soaked in salt water first, and then cleaned, so as to reduce the fading of clothes and disinfect them. The towel that has been used can often be boiled with brine, and it can also help disinfect and sterilize the towel to prevent mildew.
5, blocked hair drain pipe
a quarter cup of baking soda and salt, mixed with half a cup of white vinegar, the mixed liquid poured into the drain pipe, about 15 minutes, and then a pot of boiling water to flush the drain pipe, you can remove the blocked hair and other garbage, but pay attention to use, it is best to wear gloves to prevent skin damage.
6, disinfecting chopping board
after using the chopping board every time, the residue on the chopping board can be washed off, and a layer of salt can kill the bacteria on the chopping board, and at the same time, it can prevent drying.
7, sponge covered with dirt
pour 2 cups of water and a quarter of salt into a basin to make salt water, then put the greasy sponge in it, and after soaking for one night, the grease can be separated.
What are the benefits of salt? Salt has the functions of deep cleaning, sterilization and detoxification, soothing meridians and activating blood circulation, and astringent sebaceous glands. Washing hair with salt is the first choice for oily hair. You can use salt from the kitchen, or you can use ready-made shampoo salt from the market. The specific usage is: if your scalp is greasy and your hair is not too greasy, you can use shampoo to clean your hair normally, apply the shampoo salt evenly on your scalp, and then massage gently with your finger pulp for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with water. 2-3 times a week is recommended.
2, control the oil secretion of T area
, apply fine salt to T area, gently massage and rest for 3 minutes, then squeeze massage from bottom to top with the middle finger abdomen on the open part of the nostril pores on both sides.
3, remove acne marks and smooth skin bumps and bumps
, apply a little salt to finger pulp, massage the acne marks or bumps in spiral shape for three times, and then apply sufficient salt to the skin; Solve & quot; After five or six minutes. Note: do not massage growing acne.
4, improve rough skin and remove black spots
wet the salt on the face with water, massage for 1 minute, the strength is the same as when washing the face, with the nose as the center, draw a big circle on both cheeks from bottom to top. Then rub the black spot with finger pulp in a circle.
5, remove armpit odor,
salt has the function of sterilization and anti-inflammatory, when taking a bath, you can directly wipe salt under the armpit. On weekdays, you can use cotton to soak in salt water which is slightly lighter than the sea water. You can take it with you and use it to remove sweat at any time.
6 Remove the double chin
and move the right finger with a lot of salt from the middle to the right along the edge of the jaw and right cheek; Similarly, the left finger moves to the left along the edge of the mandible and left cheek; Alternate left and right hands and do it rhythmically 50 times. Then wrap the salt smeared part with preservative film, fix it with hair band, wash it off with water after 10 minutes’ rest, and do it once every other day.
7, remove foot odor
use a lot of coarse salt to wipe on the toes, toes and sole, and rub with hands for 5 ~ 6 times, then rinse with water after 5 minutes’ rest.
8, care for back acne
after bathing, let the body fully warm, after the pores open, wipe more salt on the back. Use the brush to massage for 1 minute, don’t use too much force, just let the salt between the skin and the brush move. Then use sponge dipped in light salt water, paste on the back for 10 minutes, rinse with water.
9, deep clean skin
after face washing, put a small spoon of fine salt in the palm of your hand, add 3-5 drops of water, and then carefully stir the salt and water evenly with your fingers, then rub it with salt water from the top to the bottom of your forehead, and do circular massage. A few minutes later, when the brine on the face is white powder, wash your face with warm water and apply moisturizing lotion. Wash your face every morning and evening. This has a good cleaning and decontamination effect, but it should be noted that avoid the skin around the eyes, remember sensitive skin, use with caution.
10, eye washing and eye brightening
in windy weather, when you come back from going out, you can use warm water to flush a cup of light salt water, and use cotton swab to dip in and wipe the inside and outside corners of your eyes, so as to achieve the purpose of eye washing and eye brightening and removing dirt.
1. Dandruff: common salt water shampoo can remove dandruff and prevent hair from falling off.
2. Coffee + salt: special flavor (just a little bit!)
3. Wash broccoli: there are green insects in the vegetables. As long as you put the vegetables into the salt water, those evil insects will climb out and say goodbye to you.
4. Loss of vitamin C: if you grind fruits and vegetables with juice or fruit and vegetable juicer, you will lose a lot of vitamin C, so just put some salt in before grinding!
5. Bowl dirt: thick salt water or salt water + vinegar, OK!
6. Candle: if you light a candle and put some salt near the wick, you can make the candle brighter and last longer.
7. Cough: use salt and water ratio of 1:100, stir well, drink it.
8. Borers: wooden furniture will have borers. If you rub the surface of the furniture with salt water, you can effectively prevent borers.
9. Boiled eggs: adding a little salt in water can prevent the eggshell from cracking and prevent the broken egg protein from flowing out. After cooking, put it in cold water and the eggshell will peel well.
10. Throat: singing, speaking will be hoarse, drinking salt water can prevent.
11. Rattan and bamboo ware: washing rattan and bamboo ware with salt water can make them durable.
12. Fire: putting salt wrapped in newspaper into fire can not only increase firepower, but also reduce smoke.
13. Brushing teeth: with refined salt or salt water, teeth will be stronger and whiter.
14. Emetic: when food is slightly poisoned or excessive drinking leads to discomfort, strong saline can be used to help induce vomiting.