I. don’t eat fruits unhygienically: eating rotten fruits, fruits without dust-proof and fly proof equipment and without thorough cleaning and disinfection, such as strawberries, mulberry, sliced watermelon, etc., are prone to diarrhea, typhoid, diarrhea and other diseases Acute gastroenteritis and other digestive tract infectious diseases.
2. Fruits should not be disinfected with alcohol: although alcohol can kill bacteria on the surface of fruits, it will cause changes in color, aroma and taste of fruits. The effect of alcohol and acid in fruits will reduce the nutritional value of fruits.
3. Don’t peel raw fruits: some people think that the vitamin content in the peel is higher than that in the flesh, so they eat fruits with the peel. As we all know, when diseases and insect pests occur in fruits, pesticides are often sprayed, which will soak and remain in the peel wax, so the pesticide residue in the peel is much higher than that in the pulp.
4、 Avoid cutting fruit with a kitchen knife: because the kitchen knife often contacts meat, fish and vegetables, it will bring parasites or parasite eggs to the fruit, causing people to be infected with parasitic diseases. In particular, the rust on the kitchen knife and the tannin contained in the apple will have a chemical reaction, making the color, aroma and taste of the apple worse.
five, avoid eating fruit immediately after meals: eat fruit immediately after meals, not only will not help digestion, but will cause flatulence and constipation. Therefore, it is advisable to eat fruits 2 hours after meals or 1 hour before meals.
6. Don’t gargle when eating fruits: some fruits contain a variety of fermented sugars, which are highly corrosive to teeth. If you don’t gargle after eating, the fruit residue in the mouth is easy to cause dental caries.
7、 Avoid eating too much fruit: excessive consumption of fruit will make the human body lack of copper, resulting in increased blood cholesterol, causing coronary heart disease, so it is not appropriate to eat too much fruit in a short time.
8. Imported fruits are not more nutritious: fruits are not imported, so long as they are fresh and qualified. Imported fruits may be novel in variety, and sometimes they are fresh, but don’t think imported fruits are more nutritious. If the varieties of local fruits and imported fruits are the same, the nutrition is also the same.
9、 Fruits can’t replace vegetables: the vitamin C content of spinach is about 10 times higher than that of apples, peaches and pears. Fruit is no substitute for vegetables. Although the nutrition of fruits and vegetables is very similar, fruits can not replace vegetables. For example, the vitamin C content of cabbage and spinach is about 10 times higher than that of apple, peach and pear. But if you want to meet the recommended amount of vitamin C for a day, you need to eat 5kg Fuji apple. Therefore, fruits can not completely replace vegetables, a balanced diet is very important.
10. Anti pesticide does not necessarily peel: many people habitually wash and eat fruits when they eat them. It’s a pity to peel them. In fact, the fruit peel and its subcutaneous part are often nutritious parts. It’s a pity to throw them away. In fact, you don’t have to worry too much about pesticide residues on the peel.
the use of highly toxic pesticides in fruits and vegetables and other directly imported foods has been explicitly prohibited in China. Moreover, most fruits are eaten several days or even months after harvest, and the pesticides have been basically decomposed. Before eating fruit, you can wash it repeatedly, or soak it in rice water for a while to remove the residual substances on its surface.
in addition to the correct cleaning of fruits when eating fruits, we should also pay attention to the rotten places. Especially some old people are worried about the waste of fruits and continue to eat them after cutting off the rotten places. This will do great harm to the body, so we must pay attention to these details when eating fruits.