have you ever met such a thing? It’s just that the new clothes I just bought were stuck with oil stains during the meal. It’s really painful at this time. The oil stains can’t be washed out. It’s a pity to throw them away. After all, it’s the clothes I bought and didn’t wear several times. Today, I’m here to tell you how to remove oil stains from your clothes, so that you won’t worry about oil stains on your clothes after eating.
Methods to remove oil stains on clothes
you can apply toothpaste on the places with oil stains, and then rub it several times. After 2 minutes, slowly rub the oil stains with clean water, In this way, the oil stains can be removed.
when eating, if you encounter oil stains, and there is white bread on the table, you can take some white bread and gently wipe it on the oil stains, and the white bread will absorb the oil stains on the clothes.
how to deal with a big oil stain when eating? You can choose to soak the clothes in warm salt water for 20 minutes and then use washing powder to scrub the clothes.
spirit powder pen paste
what should we do if there is oil stain on leather clothes? Many people think this is more important because leather clothes are more valuable. At this time, you can choose to use alcohol and powdered chalk to stir together, and then apply it to the place with oil stains. After the paste is dry, you can slowly scrape it off with oil stains. This is only suitable for leather clothes.
do not enter the water when you encounter oil stains. You can choose to apply the washing liquid on the oil stains, then dry rub a few times, and then rinse with clean water and washing liquid.
Sprinkle raw flour
if the fur coat is stained with oil, sprinkle some raw flour on the oil spot, and then use a brown brush until the oil stain is removed. But it’s best to follow the brush when you brush, don’t damage the clothes.
peel the carrot first, keep the peel, then wipe the oil stains with the carrot peel, and then wash it with carrot juice to remove the oil stains.
mung bean powder
first crush the mung bean into powder, or go directly to buy the finished mung bean powder, then apply the mung bean powder to the oil stains, and then use a low-temperature iron for about half an hour to remove the oil stains.
apply salt on the spot of oil stain, then rub it, wash it with clean water or add detergent.
apply proper amount of oil essence directly to the place with oil stains, wait for about 5 minutes, and then scrub it with washing liquid to remove the oil stains.
How to remove oil stains on silk clothing
under normal circumstances, apply a small amount of detergent on the oil spots of silk clothing, and then put it for half an hour to let the detergent fully dissolve the oil spots, and gently rub the oil spots after time, Then clean and rinse.
can also be cleaned according to the following steps: 6667
1, apply a small amount of detergent on the oil spots of silk clothes, and then put it for half an hour to let the detergent fully dissolve the oil spots. When the time is up, gently rub the oil spots, and then wash them.
2. The shorter the time the oil stains stay on the clothes, the better to remove them. You can soak in the washing powder for 30 minutes, apply more washing powder on the oil spot, then clean and rub, and finally rinse with water.
3. Soak the oil spot of clothes in 60 DEG; About warm water, when wet, take out, sprinkle a small amount of washing powder and the same amount of alkali powder, hand wash, rinse with water, and then use washing powder to clean again, this will be more thorough.
4. Apply mung bean powder to the oil spots, and then iron with an electric iron for a while to remove the oil spots.
5. If it is the grease mark of cattle and sheep, you can scrub it with lime, and then rinse it with water.
6. Mix the soap into thick soapy water, then soak it for 30 minutes, then scrub it, and finally rinse it with clean water.
7. Mix a little flour into a paste with cold water, daub it on the oil stain, dry it in the sun, and then dust off the dry flour, and the oil stain will disappear.
8. After the clothes are stained with oil, squeeze some toothpaste on the stains, gently rub them several times, and then rub them with clean water to remove the oil stains.
9. If the silk clothes are stained with oil stains, the alcohol or salt solution can also remove the oil stains.
1. The water temperature should not be too high. Because most of the colors of silk fabrics are dyed with acid dyes, if the water temperature is too high, it will cause serious fading. In this case, use cold water. In summer, there is more chlorine in tap water; So use tap water every other day to wash.
2. The alkali resistance of silk clothing is poor, so weak alkali detergent, neutral detergent and soap should be used. Coffee, dark gray, black and other dark clothes, can not be directly scrubbed with soap, otherwise there will be color or stains.
3. Silk clothes should not be soaked in detergent for a long time. Generally, the soaking time should be 5-10 minutes, and the longest time should not be more than 20 minutes to prevent fading.
4. When washing, gently rub it with your hands. Do not use too much force. The key parts can be spread on the washing board and brushed gently with a soft brown brush, and should be brushed gently along the grain, not horizontally or reversely.
5. After several times of cleaning, use acetic acid water again to increase the brightness of the color and eliminate the residual detergent.
6. After rinsing, don’t wring it out. Hang it in the air and pull it flat to dry in the shade. Avoid exposure to the sun, it is best not to use washing machine washing and drying.
7. When the clothes are basically dry and slightly wet, take back the ironing, and the ironing temperature should be between 110-120 ℃.