. Many people say that summer is the season to eat seafood. Especially in some coastal cities, there are countless seafood on the roadside stalls. Many friends can’t help but buy some seafood when they are in the night market. Sometimes they invite three or two friends to sit on the street eating seafood and drinking beer. They feel very comfortable in life. In fact, it is good for human health to eat some seafood properly. Let’s have a look with you.
Common seafood products, such as oysters, oysters, scallops, crabs, lobsters, etc., contain trace elements needed by human body, such as zinc, iodine, potassium, etc, Promote the balance of hormone levels in the body. But although seafood is good, it is not suitable for everyone. If the following three types of people often eat seafood, they may be making trouble for their own bodies. You may as well know about it.
1, you must eat fully cooked seafood.
there will be some bacteria or parasites in raw seafood. If they are not fully cooked, they are likely to pass on to the baby in the stomach, which is harmful to the baby’s health.
2, salted fish seafood is best not to eat.
salted fish seafood is pickled. In this process, it will produce some substances that are not conducive to health and a small amount of toxic substances, which are harmful to both babies and pregnant women.
3, early pregnancy must not eat crab and turtle.
these two kinds of seafood have the effect of promoting blood circulation and can cause early fetal abortion.
4. Don’t eat seafood overnight.
fish and seafood are prone to produce protein degradation products overnight, which can damage liver and kidney functions.
Which pregnant women can not eat
crab belongs to cold food, and has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. If eaten excessively, it may lead to abortion. Studies have shown that crab feet have a stronger effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Crab claw also has the effect of dispersing blood stasis and dredging meridians. Therefore, women must not eat during pregnancy.
II. Polluted and deformed fish.
fish contaminated by phenols, pesticides, heavy metals and biotoxins are toxic. If you take it carelessly, it may lead to mercury poisoning and endanger your health. Abnormal fish, fish gall, dead turtle, eel, etc. should not be eaten by pregnant, pregnant or lactating women.
3. Salted fish, smoked fish and dried fish. These foods contain carcinogenic nitrosamines, which should not be eaten too much. In addition, fried fish, especially charred fish, contain strong carcinogens. Not only pregnant women, but all of us should eat less.
4. Raw and cold seafood. Raw and cold seafood contain parasites and bacteria, pregnant women’s immunity is low, it is best not to eat.
1, seafood must be cooked for consumption: because seafood contains Vibrio parahaemolyticus, which is a relatively strong heat resistance, it needs to be above 80 ℃ to be killed. So when eating, make sure that the seafood has been cooked, so that you can eat at ease.
2. Do not eat with beer: seafood such as shrimp and crab will form uric acid after metabolism, and excessive uric acid will cause gout, kidney stones and other diseases. If you eat a lot of seafood and drink beer at the same time, it will accelerate the formation of uric acid in the body.
3. Do not eat with tea: tea contains a lot of tannic acid, which will form insoluble calcium with calcium in seafood. It is not good for intestines and stomach, especially for people with poor intestines and stomach function.
4. Do not eat with fruits: fruits contain a lot of tannic acid. If you eat with seafood rich in protein, it will affect the absorption and utilization of protein, stimulate the intestinal tract, cause abdominal pain, nausea and other symptoms, which is not good for your health.
5, shrimp should not eat with vitamin C
scientists have found that eating shrimp and other aquatic crustaceans, while taking a large amount of vitamin C, can cause death. Because a kind of arsenic, which is usually considered harmless to human body, can be transformed into toxic arsenic under the action of vitamin C.