1, vinegar scale: if the kettle has scale, can put a few even vinegar into water, burn one or two hours, scale is removed. If the main component of the scale is calcium sulfate, the soda solution can be poured into the kettle and boiled to remove the scale.
2. Add 50g baking soda and a cup of water to the bottle, close the lid, shake it gently, leave it for half an hour, and then wash it with clean water.
3. Break the egg shell and put it in a water bottle. Pour a few drops of detergent and proper amount of water. After covering, shake it up and down. Finally, rinse it with clean water.
4. In supermarkets, there are special products to remove scale. The green umbrella brand detergent is 900 ml in large bottles, which is economical and easy to use.
5, potato peel scale: aluminum pot or pot after a period of time, there will be a thin layer of scale. Put the potato skin in it, add appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil, and boil for about 10 minutes to remove.
6. Cut up the cucumber head, put it in a thermos, put a little water, soak it for several hours, shake it repeatedly, the effect of scale removal is very good.
7. Remove the taro scale by boiling in a kettle: in a new kettle, put more than half a kettle of taro, fill it with water, and then boil the taro until it is cooked. After that, the taro will not accumulate water and scale. But it should be noted that after boiling the potato, the inner wall should not be scrubbed, otherwise it will lose its descaling effect. For the old kettle which has been full of scale, after boiling once or twice with the above method, not only the original scale will gradually fall off, but also it can play a role in preventing the re accumulation of scale.
8. Scale removal by thermal expansion and cold contraction: put the empty kettle on the furnace to dry the water in the scale until the bottom of the kettle has cracks or cracks; Bang & quot; When it rings, take off the kettle and quickly fill it with cold water, or wrap the handle and spout with a rag and hold them in both hands. Quickly sit the dried kettle in cold water (don’t let water fill the kettle). Repeat 2 to 3 times, the scale on the bottom of the pot will fall off due to heat expansion and cold contraction.
9, mask anti scale: put a clean mask in the kettle, when boiling water, scale will be absorbed by the mask.
10, magnetization: put a magnet in the pot, not only does not scale, boiling water is magnetized, but also has the effect of preventing constipation, pharyngitis.