saving time is skilful:
saving time is a very meaningful thing for people who always feel that they don’t have enough time; For today’s fast-paced life, saving time means getting more benefits than others. Here are 20 ways to save time:
saving time is skillful
1, don’t feel guilty about past failures or things you didn’t do.
2. Remind yourself to make time for important things.
3. Try to go to bed early and get up early.
4. Don’t watch TV for a long time or read newspapers aimlessly.
5. Use the waiting time effectively.
6. Set the meter forward for 3 minutes.
7. Take a blank card with you and record your thoughts at any time.
8. Set your daily life goals and review them regularly.
9. According to the importance of things, do the important things first.
10, work more skillfully, not just hard. Face to face with what you are trying to avoid.
12, as far as possible to cut off the fruitless task.
13. Accomplish one thing at a time and control one plan at a time.
14. Do creative work in the morning.
15. Set deadlines for yourself and others.
16. Listen actively in all discussions.
17. Don’t do as much as possible that has nothing to do with the postgraduate entrance examination.
18. Clean up the waste regularly and keep the desk clean and tidy.
19. Save all the little things and solve them at one time.
20. Design action steps before taking action to achieve the next goal.