secret the magical use of wormwood ash in life
wormwood is a common Chinese herbal medicine, it has many effects, can bring a lot of benefits to our health. So how can we make full use of Artemisia argyi leaves?
1, the treatment of beriberi
when suffering from beriberi, you can apply wormwood ash on the affected area to stop itching immediately. General beriberi, many times a day, adhere to a few days will be cured, this method is very effective! If beriberi is particularly serious, combined with moxibustion, it will have a better effect.
2, wound treatment has special effect
(1) anti inflammation, sterilization: wormwood ash itself has anti-inflammatory, sterilization effect, after use, local swelling, pain will gradually disappear.
(2) hemostasis: when the wound is bleeding, the ash of Artemisia argyi leaves is continuously sprinkled on the wound to stop bleeding quickly.
(3) keep the wound dry: when the wound has bleeding or exudation, sprinkle with wormwood ash, the wound will soon dry. Even if the exudation is serious, repeated sprinkling of wormwood ash can also keep the wound dry, and ensuring the wound dry is the most important measure to avoid infection, and is also an essential condition for rapid wound healing. The advantage of Artemisia argyi leaf ash can not be replaced by many drugs.
(4) protect the wound: after the ash of Artemisia argyi leaves is sprayed on the wound and absorbed the blood or exuded liquid, the ash of Artemisia argyi leaves will stick to the wound tightly, which can protect the wound well. Although feel hard, but the actual feeling of local wound is still breathable, there is no sense of tension, and water will not be separated, not afraid of water washing.
(5) it is not easy to leave scars: whether scars will be left on the skin after injury is related to whether the wound is infected or not, and whether the blood supply at the wound is sufficient. The use of wormwood ash can greatly reduce the risk of wound infection. Without infection, ugly scars will not grow. If the wound is too deep, it will leave a mark, but it is not a scar. As long as the body’s Qi and blood are sufficient, and then the local hot compress or moxa stick are often used to promote the local blood supply, I believe the mark left after the injury will be very shallow.
3, treatment of acne
long acne, redness and swelling, at this time put on a little ash, acne will soon shrivel, slowly off, will not leave acne print!
4, for beauty
. Add some wormwood ash in the facial cleanser to wash the face. It has a very clean and refreshing feeling after washing. Moxa leaf can also be used to make facial mask, using moxa leaf ash and egg white, or moxa leaf ash with milk and honey to make a mask, thick coated on the face, wash after twenty minutes, not only the skin is white, but also delicate and bright.
5, moisture absorption and deodorization
. People who like to sweat put a mugwort bag in their shoes. The moisture absorption effect is first-class! In addition, wormwood ash is a natural deodorant, packed in a small cloth bag, put in the toilet, kitchen or refrigerator, can play a deodorant effect, comparable to bamboo charcoal.
6, raising flowers and increasing fertilizer
wormwood leaf ash is an excellent plant ash fertilizer. When the wormwood leaf ash is mixed in the soil, flowers, grass and grass like it and grow vigorously.
7, treatment of children’s red buttocks
babies often have red buttocks, mothers use a lot of cream, cream and oil, the effect is repeated, especially afraid of dependence. At this time, you can mix it with wormwood ash and sesame oil to smear the child’s red buttocks, and then put on diapers as usual. When you change it next time, you will find that, ha ha, little PP is not red at all. Mothers can have a try! Adults can also use wet sores like this.