it’s cold in winter. Many girls will choose to wear warm and lovely snow boots! But if the snow boots are dirty, do you know how to clean them? Today, let’s teach you how to clean your snow boots and learn from them!
1、 Conventional cleaning
1, use a sheepskin brush to comb the outside of the boot: clean the large pieces of dust attached to the outside of the boot.
2. Wet the outside of the boots: soak the clean cloth, screw out too much water, and then gently wipe the outside of the boots.
3. Squeeze a small amount of detergent on the wet sponge: ideally, you should use a product specially designed to clean sheepskin boots. If not, make it yourself! Mix water and pure white vinegar 1:1.
4. Sponge the cleaner on the boots: wipe it from top to bottom, and wipe the parts with more dirt for a while. Remember to move gently, because sheepskin and leather are not wear-resistant, too much force will wear.
5. Washing: put the boots under the tap to wash quickly. If the washing time is too long, the leather will be damaged. You can also wipe it with a clean wet cloth.
6, put newspaper or toilet paper into the boots: when the boots get wet, they will change shape, so be sure to put the right amount of newspaper or toilet paper into the boots, and then let the boots dry in the right shape. It also helps the boots dry naturally.
7. It takes about 24 to 48 hours to dry: be sure to dry naturally. Do not expose to the sun or dry directly. The overheated temperature will wrinkle the boots and destroy their appearance.
2、 Clean specific stains
1, use chalk to remove greasy stains: if you accidentally splash the oil on the snow boots, it’s best to clean it immediately and stay away from the heat source, because the stains will become more firm in places with high temperature. Use a piece of white chalk (or corn starch, talc) to absorb the oil. Give it a pat. Leave the boots overnight and let the chalk absorb the greasy stains. The next morning, wipe off the chalk powder, the greasy stain should have disappeared. You can clean the boot in the normal way.
2. Use an eraser to remove dust and salt: if there is dust and salt on your boots, you should brush off large pieces of dirt with a sheepskin brush first, and then use an eraser (like a pencil) to gently wipe off the dirt. Wet the dirty part with water, and use a wet sponge to gently wipe the dirt in a circle. Wipe off the cleaner with a clean, moist sponge and let the boots dry naturally.
3, remove water spots: water spots are very easy to remove, just fold the boot, and then let another part of the boot surface contact the water spots, gently wipe, the water spots will disappear.
4. Comb the wool part to remove the debris: put the boots upside down and comb the wool part on the boots with a wide toothed comb, so that the dust debris wrapped in the wool can be combed out. The upside down is to avoid getting dust into the boot.
5. Use baking soda to remove peculiar smell: the interior of snow boots often has a bad smell due to sweating. You can sprinkle some baking soda into your boots. Cover the top of the boot with your hand, shake it, and sprinkle baking soda evenly on the inside of the boot. Leave the boots overnight, then pour the baking soda upside down. If you like, you can add some essential oil to little sudari to add some fragrance to the boots.
3、 Clean & lt; Do & quot; And & lt; Don’t do & quot; Clean snow boots by hand: never throw boots into the washing machine, dryer or dry clean them. These machines wear boots very easily. Clean only by hand as described above.
2. Check for discoloration: wipe it with a wet white cloth to see if it is dyed. If it’s dyed, it means the whole boot will fade. So pay attention not to contaminate other clothes and shoes when cleaning.
3. Don’t blow dry boots with direct heat source: hang the boots upside down on the boot support, dry them in the shade at room temperature, and keep away from direct heat source. Keep it for at least 24 hours and dry completely before wearing it again.
4, comb into prototype: after drying, gently brush the boots to the original texture with a sheepskin brush, cotton wool brush, ground down brush or soft cloth. This will clear the fluff that sticks together during the cleaning process.
winter is a good time to buy snow boots. Here are some tips for choosing high quality snow boots.
first of all, we should choose fur as one. The so-called integration is the integration of sheepskin and wool. The identification of true and false wool is the method of burning with a lighter. Real hair can’t burn. Once it’s burned, it’s powdered. There’s no pungent smell. It’s a bit of burnt hair. Artificial hair has a pungent smell of burning plastic. If there’s hard fiber in it, it’s probably a blend of wool and synthetic wool. Fur one can wear for 2-3 years, and it’s very warm, so is artificial hair, but it’s still worse than real hair, and its quality is not as good as fur one.
secondly, about the choice of low, medium and high button. If you are a girl with thick legs, medium and low tube is a good choice. It’s suggested that girls with thin legs choose the high tube. The difference between the tube and the button is not very big. When the button is turned down, it has more characteristics than the tube.
third, how to choose the right code number. Normal wear, please buy according to normal size. If you need to add insoles or inner height, you must buy a larger size, because ugg has thick hair inside. Many people don’t like snow boots with insoles or no socks at all. In fact, from the perspective of hygiene or comfort, it’s better to add insoles. Because ugg wear for a period of time, the following hair will be flattened, add a insole, the sole will be soft, and the thermal effect is better.
1. Take more steps when trying on snow boots. Don’t choose too big snow boots, or try to wear a pair of thick socks.
2. When you go out with snow boots, you must put a insole to make your feet more fixed in the snow boots.
3. The base of authentic product is tough and comfortable, which will not appear due to the hard base; No follow-up & quot; This is a phenomenon.
1. Choose a smooth coat
2. Boots without strange smell