spring breeze, do you smell the smell of wild vegetables? Spring outing to eat wild vegetables at that time, what are the wild vegetables in spring? What are the advantages of eating wild vegetables in spring? Following with a good attention, I hope you want to seriously understand the next!
Portulaca oleracea: Portulaca oleracea is rich in crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber, mineral potassium and other vitamins. It has the functions of clearing away heat and toxin, Purging Heat and stasis, relieving swelling and pain, smoothing liver and removing dampness, diuresis and moistening lung, relieving thirst and promoting fluid. It can nourish the epithelial tissue, enhance the sensitivity of retina, and promote the healing of ulcer in oral cavity, stomach and duodenum. Purslane is also a good medicine for dysentery and enteritis.
Pteridium aquilinum: it is not suitable for people with cold nature and deficiency of spleen and stomach. Moreover, it contains a kind of food called & lt; Dry fern & quot; Pretreatment and cooking can only reduce its content, but can not completely remove it, so it is not advocated to eat a large number of ferns for a long time.
Toona sinensis: it contains a lot of vitamin C, vitamin E, protein, phosphorus, iron and so on. Its special fragrance is because it contains volatile aromatic organic compounds such as Toona sinensis, which can strengthen the spleen and appetizer, increase appetite, detoxify and nourish the face. Women can moisten their skin by eating more, Keep your face beautiful.
sophora flower: there are many ways to eat sophora flower as a vegetable. It is mainly used for steaming. Wash sophora flower, mix it with flour, steam it in a steamer, cool it and mix it with garlic, salt, chicken essence and sesame oil. In addition, you can also scramble eggs with sophora flower, or blanch sophora flower with boiling water and chop it up. Add flour and eggs to make cakes.
Yuqian: Yuqian eat a variety of ways, you can steam to eat, mix with flour, steaming on the pot for half an hour, then add seasoning to eat. Can make stuffing, dumplings, steamed dumplings.
wild garlic: wild garlic can be eaten in a variety of ways. It can be used to scramble eggs, cut into pieces to make cakes, pickle wild garlic. In addition, wild garlic can be eaten with sweet and sour sauce. Wild garlic can also be cut into pieces, sprinkled in soup or cooked dishes to decorate food, and used for egg fried rice. The taste is very fragrant!
Plantago asiatica: Plantago asiatica can be used for soup and stir frying. Leaves can be selected for soup. If the stems are also picked, the cooking time will be longer. Because the stems are not easy to burn, Plantago asiatica must be eaten tender. It will grow old when it blooms.
Notes on eating wild vegetables
I don’t know if you don’t want to eat 6667
don’t pick wild vegetables beside the road, ditches, and around suburban chemical plants. Don’t pick and eat unfamiliar wild vegetables indiscriminately.
soaking in brine
wild vegetables are attached with many bacteria and impurities. After cleaning, soak them in light brine for no less than 1 hour.
blanching before eating
some wild vegetables are slightly toxic. Blanching with hot water before eating will remove the bitter taste of wild vegetables and improve the taste.
Healthy wild vegetable recipe
1, cold purslane
raw materials: fresh purslane 500g, garlic 10g, scallion, yellow rice wine, refined salt, sugar, pepper, sesame oil each amount.
(1) wash the fresh purslane, remove the roots and old leaves, blanch it in boiling water, remove the water, cut it into 3cm long sections, put it into a bowl, add yellow rice wine, refined salt, sugar, pepper, sesame oil and mix well.
(2) heat the frying pan, add oil and heat it to 80% heat, add scallion and garlic, stir up the fragrance, pour it on purslane, and mix it when eating.
features and efficacy: green color, rich garlic flavor, salty and slightly sour, heat clearing and detoxification, detumescence and dysentery, heat clearing and heat removing.
2, Yuzhu mixed with purslane
raw materials: fresh purslane 200g, Shuifa Yuzhu 50g, refined salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, monosodium glutamate each amount.
(1) wash purslane, cut into small pieces about 3 cm long.
(2) cut Yuba into about 1. 5 cm long segment.
(3) blanch purslane and dried beancurd with boiling water respectively, cool them with cold boiled water, drain them, then put them on a plate, add refined salt, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, sesame oil and monosodium glutamate, and mix them.
features and efficacy: white red to green, tender and slightly sour, delicious, good for stomach and intestines. Raw materials: 300g tender plantain grass, 150g bean curd, 20g garlic, 3G refined salt, 2G monosodium glutamate, 5g yellow rice wine, 15g white vinegar, 10g sesame oil.
(1) remove and wash plantain grass, blanch it in boiling water pan, take out the drenching water, and stack it neatly on plantain grass.
(2) wash the bean curd skin, cut it into shreds, blanch it in a boiling water pan, take out the water and put it on the plantain grass.
(3) pour minced garlic, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, yellow rice wine and white vinegar into a bowl, stir well, pour them on plantain bean skin, then pour sesame oil on them, and mix well when eating.
features and efficacy: yellow color, crisp and tender texture, salty and delicious flavor, rich garlic flavor, heat clearing and detoxification.
4, stir fried plantain
raw materials: fresh plantain 500g, scallion 10g, garlic 10g, refined salt 3G, MSG 2G, yellow rice wine 5g, sesame oil 5g, vegetable oil 20g.
(1) remove and wash plantain grass, blanch it thoroughly in boiling water, rinse it in cold water, and take it out to dry.
(2) heat up a frying pan, add oil and heat it to 60%. Stir fry scallion and garlic until fragrant. Cook in yellow rice wine, add plantain grass and refined salt. Stir fry well. Then add monosodium glutamate, drizzle with sesame oil and serve on a plate.
features and efficacy: fresh green color, tender and crisp quality, salty and fresh taste, detoxifying heat and lowering blood pressure. Raw materials: fresh teeth 500g, garlic 25g, refined salt 3G, monosodium glutamate 3G, vinegar 20g, yellow rice wine 5g, sesame oil 15g.
(1) pick and wash the seaweed, blanch it thoroughly in the boiling water pot, take out the water and put it in the bowl.
(2) put minced garlic, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, vinegar, yellow rice wine and sesame oil into a bowl of cilantro, mix well and put on a plate.
features and efficacy: the color is green and glossy, the texture is crisp and tender, salty and fresh, sour and pungent, cooling blood and breaking blood.
6, garlic seaweed
raw materials: Seaweed 500g, garlic, salt, monosodium glutamate, scallion, vegetable oil appropriate amount.
(1) remove the impurities and wash the seedlings of sea cucumber, put them into the boiling water pot and blanch them for a while, take out the water and cut them into sections.
(2) heat up the frying pan, heat the oil, add the scallion and stir until fragrant, add the cilantro, refined salt and monosodium glutamate, stir fry until delicious, and then add the minced garlic.
features and efficacy: refreshing and delicious, invigorating spleen and stopping bleeding.
7, stir fried black fungus with bowl flower
raw materials: 400 grams of bowl flower, 100 grams of water hair fungus, 20 grams of scallion, 3 grams of refined salt, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, 5 grams of chili oil, 25 grams of vegetable oil.
(1) bowl flowers, black fungus picked clean, put into boiling water pot blanching, take out the drain.
(2) stir fry in a wok over high heat, add oil and heat until it is seven years old. Stir in scallion, bowl flower and black fungus. Season with refined salt and monosodium glutamate. Drizzle with chili oil and serve on a plate.
features and efficacy: two color alternate, tender and crisp texture, salty and fresh slightly pungent, regulating menstruation and hemostasis, invigorating spleen and diuresis.
8, stir fried dishflower root
raw materials: 400g dishflower root, appropriate amount of scallion, monosodium glutamate, refined salt and vegetable oil.
(1) wash the root of bowl flower and cut into sections.
(2) heat up the frying pan, add the oil and heat it, add the scallion and stir fry the root of the bowl flower, add the refined salt, stir fry until it is cooked and tasty, then add the monosodium glutamate and put it into the pan.
features and efficacy: fragrant and delicious, regulating menstruation and activating blood circulation, nourishing yin and tonifying deficiency.