temperature is one of the important factors for storing dry white wine, and it is also important to maintain the stability of temperature. The composition of wine will be affected by the change of temperature, and the cork will expand and contract with the change of temperature, especially the cork with poor elasticity.
storage method of dry white wine – Classification of dry white wine
identification of dry white wine
1, natural ruby red, Fuchsia, garnet red, etc.
2. It is typical of this variety of dry red wine. This depends on the integrity and maturity of grapes. Generally, the relative density of grape juice can be formed at least under the condition of 1.090-1.096.
3. The acid content of wine shall be 5.5-6.5g/l, and the maximum shall not exceed 7.0g/l.
4. The tannin content in the wine is low, which should not make the wine feel astringent (in the fermentation process, the contact time between the residue and the wine is long, and some tannins will be dissolved in the wine).
5. Wine should be fermented as completely as possible. The residual sugar content is less than 0.5%.
6. It has rich and long aftertaste, soft taste and full-bodied wine.
7. The wine tastes strong but not strong, mellow and harmonious, without astringent, dry or tongue pricking and other evil flavors.
storage method of dry white wine
temperature constancy and consistency
temperature is one of the important factors for storing dry white wine, and it is also important to maintain the stability of temperature. The composition of wine will be affected by the change of temperature, and the cork will expand and contract with the change of temperature, especially the cork with poor elasticity. Most wine cabinets are equipped with heaters or PTCs to increase the internal temperature, so that the temperature can be kept stable no matter how the ambient temperature changes. The air in the cabinet is also served by the built-in fan to ensure the uniformity and consistency of temperature distribution in different positions in the wine cabinet.
relative humidity of 65% is the best environment for long-term storage. However, it is also good that the relative humidity can be maintained between 55% and 80%. If the humidity is low, the air will enter the wine bottle through the dried cork and oxidize the dry white wine, and the wine will also penetrate the cork; If the humidity is too high, it will produce peculiar smell and damage the label.
dry white wine bottles should always be placed straight for storage so that the wine can come into contact with the cork. This can maintain the humidity of the cork and the good sealing effect of the wine bottle, so as to avoid the oxidation and ripening of dry white wine caused by air entry. When dry white wine bottles are placed vertically for storage, there is easy to be a gap between wine and cork. Therefore, dry white wine is best placed straight, and the levelness of wine should at least reach the bottleneck.
frequent vibration will interfere with the stability of dry white wine sediment. The precipitate naturally occurs with the storage time of dry white wine, but it may return to the liquid state due to vibration and be restrained. In addition, vibration can also destroy the structural components of wine. The high-tech silent shock absorber compressor refrigeration system in the wine cabinet is equipped with shock proof rubber gasket, which can control the temperature more accurately without condensation, and take good care of the famous wine in the collection.
dry white wine classification
according to the sugar content
dry wine dry red, dry white and sugar content less than 4G / L. The sugar content of
semi dry wine was 4 & mdash; 12 g / L. The sugar content of
semi sweet wine is 12 & mdash; 45 g / L.
sweet wine has a sugar content of 45 g / L.
according to whether there are bubbles
static wine; Sparkling wine.
according to the brewing method
wine (red wine, white grape sprinkle, peach wine, sweet wine, precious rot sweet wine, ice wine); Special wines (distilled wine, e.g. brandy, Porter, sherry, etc.).