teach you how to use toothpaste to solve small things in life
1. When you are stung by a bee, you can apply toothpaste on the bite, so as to eliminate redness and swelling, because bee venom is acidic, and toothpaste is weakly alkaline, acid-base neutralization can detoxify.
2. When the skin and flesh are damaged due to trauma, toothpaste can be applied on the wound for anti-inflammatory and hemostasis, and then bandaged. As a temporary first aid medicine, medicated toothpaste has remarkable effect.
3. In case of headache and dizziness during the journey, toothpaste can be applied on the temple, because there are menthol and clove oil in the toothpaste, which can relieve pain.
4. When bitten by mosquitoes or insects, the itching is unbearable. Just apply toothpaste on the bite to stop itching.
5. Wipe the faucet with a cloth dipped in toothpaste to make the faucet as bright as new.
6. During the journey, if your hands and feet are frozen, they will be red, swollen, itchy and painful. As long as the frozen part is not broken, you can rub it with toothpaste on a cloth. Because there are ginger oil and peppermint oil in toothpaste, which can help promote blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis.
7. Soften the burnt dirt on the stove with a warm wet cloth, then brush the dirt with a nylon dishcloth dipped in toothpaste, and then wipe it with a clean cloth.
8. Wipe the tap with a cloth dipped in toothpaste to make the tap as bright as new..
9. White shoes often turn yellow after wearing for a long time. First use a special cleaning agent, then brush with a toothbrush and rinse with water, and the shoes will be as white as new.
10. After cooking the fish, there is still fishy smell on your hands. You may as well squeeze some toothpaste on your hands and rub them. The fishy smell can be eliminated immediately.
11. The reflector of the flashlight will turn yellow if it is used too long. Apply toothpaste on it. After 3-5 minutes, wipe it gently with silk cloth to make it as bright as new.