of friends who suffer from diabetes often find it difficult to buy their own dessert outside, but they can do it at home. Today, I’d like to share three desserts, each containing less than 6 grams of sugar!
is suitable for diabetes
two, chocolate brownie cake
, three self-made desserts for diabetic people
ingredients (9 people): water 1/2 cup. 1 / 2 cup vegetable oil, 1 / 4 cup sugar free original Greek yogurt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp flaxseed powder, 1 / 2 cup coconut powder, 1 / 2 cup sugar free cocoa powder, 1 / 2 cup stevioside, 1 / 4 tsp Baking soda powder, 1 / 4 tsp salt, 1 / 4 cup sugar free chocolate beans, Walnut (chopped) 1 / 2 cup
carbohydrate content: 4.5g/portion
1. Preheat the oven at 180 ℃, and place a layer of baking paper in a 9-inch square baking mold, then wipe the mold with cream.
2. Add water, vegetable oil, yoghurt, vanilla extract and flaxseed powder into the conditioning basin. Stir well and let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Mix coconut powder, cocoa powder, stevioside, baking soda powder and salt in the conditioning basin.
4. Pour the chocolate beans and walnuts into the conditioning basin, and mix all the ingredients by mixing and cutting, then dig the brownie paste into the baking mold with a spoon, and smooth the surface.
5. Put the baking mould in the oven, bake for 15-18 minutes, take out the baking mould, cool it, and then put it in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.
6. Take brownie cake out of the baking mould and cut into pieces.
Three, chocolate yogurt ice cream
for the diabetes group, three self-made dessert
ingredients (1 persons): fat free yogurt 70g, high protein powder 15g, sugar free cocoa powder 1 spoonful, stevioside 2 tablespoons (can be adjusted freely sweetness). Sugar free almond milk 1 / 2 cup, vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
, carbohydrate content: 5.6 g / share
1. Put all the above materials into the juice machine, beat evenly. If you don’t have a juicer at home, you can also use your hands.
2. Put the mixed ice cream paste in the refrigerator and freeze it for 1 hour. Stir the ice cream with a spoon and return it to the refrigerator. Next, take out the ice cream and stir it every 30 minutes until the ice cream becomes the texture you want. It should be frozen for at least 2 hours.
if you are not sure whether you can eat these desserts, it is recommended to consult your doctor first. After all, everyone’s physical condition is different, so it will be more comfortable to confirm with your doctor.
The dietary guidelines for diabetes include eight aspects:
, eating balance, rational use of drugs, achieving or maintaining healthy weight. Healthy weight is calculated according to 10% fluctuation of ideal weight. The simplest way to calculate ideal weight is to reduce height by 105, and the unit of height is centimeter;
2, staple food ration, with the increase of whole grains and beans. The simplest way to ration staple food is to eat a fist of rice, which is the weight of staple food in the first-hand principle, and the proportion of miscellaneous beans and coarse grains should be about 1 / 3;
3, eat more vegetables, fruit amount, color variety. It is generally recommended that diabetic patients eat more than 1 kg of vegetables a day. Moderate amount of fruit refers to 3-4 liang of fruits with low sugar index between meals, such as apples, oranges, peaches, pears, tomatoes, cherries, etc; The variety of colors should be as rich and diverse as possible, with more than 5 kinds of vegetables and fruits in a day;
4, often eat fish and poultry, eggs and pork in an appropriate amount, limit the processing of meat. The fat content of fish and poultry is relatively low, and mainly unsaturated fatty acids, so we suggest that you choose more fish and poultry; You can eat four eggs a week. Lean meat should be selected as much as possible, and the amount of meat should be about one palm a day. Try to limit processed meat, such as barbecue or pickled meat;
5, milk, beans every day, add meals to a reasonable choice. Generally speaking, diabetic patients choose dairy products, nuts or fruits.
6, light diet, enough water, limit drinking. Light diet includes less oil and less salt. The daily salt consumption of each person is about one beer bottle cap salt, and the oil consumption is about 2-3 tbsp oil; Drink enough water to ensure 8 cups of water a day, each cup is about 200ml; Limit alcohol consumption. Diabetics do not recommend drinking.
7, timing quantitative, chew slowly, pay attention to the order of eating. It is suggested to eat vegetables first and then staple food;
8, self-management, self-management mainly includes six aspects, namely diet control, exercise, medication according to doctor’s advice, blood glucose monitoring, foot care, prevention of hypoglycemia. In addition, they should receive individualized nutrition guidance regularly, and often go to the nutrition clinic, at least four times a year.