Plastic bags in life you don’t know the magic of
plastic bags in life you don’t know the magic of
1, summer, white vest wear for a long time can’t wash clean. Wash the white vest with clean water first, and then rub it gently with soap or washing powder. After cleaning, add soap or washing powder, gently rub it, no longer rinse it, put it into a plastic bag, tie it up and dry it in the sun for 1 hour. Then take it out and rub it clean to make it as white as ever.
2. Non toxic plastic bags can be used to store Chinese cabbage in winter. When the indoor temperature is too low, the whole cabbage can be covered with plastic bags and tied to the bag mouth; If the temperature is above 0 ℃, the cabbage can be covered from the top with plastic bags, and the root can be poked down on the ground.
3, plastic bag storage chestnut. Chestnuts are packed in plastic bags and placed in the basement with good ventilation and stable temperature. When the temperature is above 10 ℃, the plastic bag mouth should be opened; When the temperature is below 10 ℃, the plastic bag mouth should be tied tightly for storage. In the initial stage, it should be flipped every 7 to 10 days. After one month, the number of flipping can be reduced appropriately.
4. Sea cucumbers were stored in plastic bags. Dry the sea cucumber thoroughly, put it into a double-layer non-toxic plastic bag, fasten the mouth of the bag, hang it in a ventilated and dry place, and expose it to the sun several times in summer, so that the sea cucumber will not deteriorate for a long time.
5. Use plastic bags to accelerate the ripening of raw bananas. You can put about 5kg bananas into a plastic bag, and then put them into a bowl or tea cup, which contains dry sand or furnace ash. Use 10 pieces of fine incense, break them in half, and insert them into the container containing sand. After lighting, tie the bag tightly.
6. The rice is put into the compound plastic food bag, the air in the bag is squeezed out, and the bag mouth is tied tightly with a rope at the place close to the rice, which can prevent the rice from moisture and mildew. At the end of spring, the jujube is exposed to the sun for a few days, the salt is fried hot and cool, a layer of jujube and a layer of salt is put into a plastic bag or jar, sealed and stored, the jujube can spend the summer safely.
8. Before and after the winter solstice, dry the radish in the air until the skin is dry in the shade. Put the radish in a plastic bag and tie the bag tightly with a rope. After two months of storage, the radish will not deteriorate and will not be chaff.
9, fresh leeks into plastic bags, placed in a cool and ventilated place, can keep fresh within 3 days.
10. Bundle the fresh coriander into small bundles, wrap it with a layer of paper, insert the root into the plastic bag, bind it slightly, and then put the root down in the shade. Preserved in this way, coriander is still fresh for one week.
11. Knead the hairpin into a ball, put it into a non-toxic plastic film bag, fasten the bag mouth tightly, and store it in a cool place. It can keep good for 3 to 4 days in summer.
12. String the peppers and dry them thoroughly. Take a plastic bag of appropriate size and put the string of the peppers through the bottom of the plastic bag and hang it under the eaves. Take off the plastic bag every 1 to 2 months to dry the peppers. In this way, the pepper will not rot, but also clean and hygienic.
13, fresh mushrooms contain more water, soft tissue, easy to deteriorate, the general family can use salt water immersion method to keep fresh. Soak mushrooms in 0.6% salt water for 10 minutes, remove and drain them, and put them in plastic bags, which can keep them fresh for 3 to 5 days.
14. Select the apple with good variety and no damage, wrap it in paper and put it in the plastic food bag, fasten the bag mouth tightly and seal it, and store it in the room with low temperature or shady balcony, which can keep good for several months to six months.
15. After the persimmon was harvested, the plump and harmless fruits were selected and put into 80 & times; In the polyethylene bag of 110cm and 0.06mm in thickness, each bag contains about 150 persimmons. Each bag is filled with 500g molecular sieve ethylene absorbent, sealed and stored in 0 ℃ cold storage.
16. Auricularia auricula is wrapped with plastic film and placed in a dry and cool place. It can be stored for several years without deterioration.
17. When stewing rice, add 20 grams of vinegar to 500 grams of rice. The stewed rice has no sour taste, but it is easier to preserve. When stewing rice, add 0.5% acetic acid solution according to the above amount, and then put the stewed rice into a plastic bag to seal. After 15 days in the dark environment at 30 ℃, the color, aroma, taste and appearance of the stewed rice are no different from those of fresh rice.
18. Select the Yuba with good texture, reduce the moisture to about 12-14% after drying, then put it into the plastic film food bag, tighten the bag mouth, and store it in a cool, ventilated and dry place below 33 ℃, so as to avoid dampness and mildew.
19. The dry bread is wrapped in the original wax paper and wrapped in the paper soaked with water. Then it is put into a plastic bag dipped in water. The bag mouth is firmly tied and placed for one night. The bread can be softened.
20. In winter, the household who uses the stove for heating often forms ice on the indoor window glass in the morning due to water vapor. After the ice melts, the water flow on the windowsill will not stop. If there is a screen window outside the window, the white plastic film can be nailed on the wooden frame of the screen window, which can prevent the window glass from freezing and blooming, and also can play a role in cold protection.