. When it comes to seafood, it makes people have a big appetite. Unfortunately, some people are allergic to seafood. So, how to eat seafood allergy to do? Let’s learn about it.
Delicacies are a gift from nature. Not to mention Shanzhen, when it comes to seafood, it’s rich in sea fish, shrimps, and a variety of shellfish, which is a feast for people. From the usual braised hairtail to the delicious fried oyster eggs, and the & lt; The best food in the world; Fried clams, the vast ocean, with her rich products, enrich our table, nourish our taste buds, nourish our ordinary and happy
seafood allergy how to do
can eat a few olives. Olive, also known as green fruit, has the effect of clearing away heat and toxin. It is often used in sore throat and fish and crab poisoning. If you have an allergic reaction to seafood, you might as well chew a few olives raw to help relieve the allergic reaction.
eat seafood tips
1: when choosing shellfish seafood, we should choose fresh ones to prevent food poisoning. When we buy back shellfish, such as clams, we can soak clams in clean water, drop a few drops of cooking oil, and let them stand for half a day, which can speed up clams to spit out sediment.
2: for those with allergic constitution, the taboo is
1. Be sure to eat fully cooked seafood.
there will be some bacteria or parasites in raw seafood. If they are not fully cooked, they are likely to pass on to the baby in the stomach, which is harmful to the baby’s health.
2, salted fish seafood is best not to eat.
salted fish seafood is pickled. In this process, it will produce some substances that are not conducive to health and a small amount of toxic substances, which are harmful to both babies and pregnant women.
3, early pregnancy must not eat crab and turtle.
these two kinds of seafood have the effect of promoting blood circulation and can cause early fetal abortion.
4. Don’t eat seafood overnight.
fish and seafood are prone to produce protein degradation products overnight, which can damage liver and kidney functions.
1, seafood must be cooked for consumption: because seafood contains Vibrio parahaemolyticus, which is a relatively strong heat resistance, need to be above 80 ℃ to be killed. So when eating, make sure that the seafood has been cooked, so that you can eat at ease.
2. Do not eat with beer: seafood such as shrimp and crab will form uric acid after metabolism, and excessive uric acid will cause gout, kidney stones and other diseases. If you eat a lot of seafood and drink beer at the same time, it will accelerate the formation of uric acid in the body.
3. Do not eat with tea: tea contains a lot of tannic acid, which will form insoluble calcium with calcium in seafood. It is not good for intestines and stomach, especially for people with poor intestines and stomach function.
4. Do not eat with fruits: fruits contain a lot of tannic acid. If you eat with seafood rich in protein, it will affect the absorption and utilization of protein, stimulate the intestinal tract, cause abdominal pain, nausea and other symptoms, which is not good for your health.
5, shrimp should not eat with vitamin C
scientists have found that eating shrimp and other aquatic crustaceans, while taking a large amount of vitamin C, can cause death. Because a kind of arsenic, which is usually considered harmless to human body, can be transformed into toxic arsenic under the action of vitamin C.