tips for deodorization of refrigerator
1, orange peel refrigerator deodorization. Take 500 grams of fresh oranges. After eating the oranges, wash and dry the peels, and disperse them into the refrigerator. Three days later, open the refrigerator, smell, no smell.
2. If the smell is not very bad, you can use neutral detergent (general detergent used at home) to deodorize the refrigerator, clean the refrigerator and dry it, and then use alcohol to clean the refrigerator and dry it. Attention, do not use iodine clear wipe, because iodine contains iodine, easy to color the refrigerator.
3, tea refrigerator deodorization. Put 50g flower tea in gauze bag and put it in refrigerator to remove peculiar smell. After one month, take out the tea and put it in the sun. It can be used repeatedly, and the effect is very good.
4, lemon refrigerator deodorization. Cut the lemon into small pieces and place it in each layer of the refrigerator to remove the peculiar smell.
5, vinegar refrigerator deodorization. Pour some vinegar into an open glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator. The deodorization effect is also very good.
6, Maifanshi refrigerator deodorization. Take 500 grams of Maifan stone, sift out the powder particles, put it into the gauze bag, and put it in the refrigerator. After 10 minutes, the peculiar smell can be removed.
7, baking soda refrigerator deodorization. Take 500 grams of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and put it in two wide mouth glass bottles (open the bottle cap) and place it in the upper and lower layers of the refrigerator. The peculiar smell can be removed.
8, sandalwood soap refrigerator deodorization. If you put a piece of sandalwood soap in the refrigerator to remove the wrapping paper, the effect of deodorization is also good. But the cooked food in the refrigerator must be put in a covered container.
9, yellow rice wine refrigerator deodorization. With a bowl of yellow rice wine, put it on the bottom of the refrigerator (to prevent outflow), generally 3 days can remove the odor.
10. Put a few pieces of bamboo charcoal in the refrigerator. The unique porous structure of bamboo charcoal can quickly absorb the odor in the refrigerator. After a period of time, take out the charcoal and dry it in the sun, then you can continue to use it.
11, charcoal refrigerator deodorization. The appropriate amount of charcoal crushed, packed in a small bag, placed in the refrigerator, in addition to taste effect is very good.
12. Use a clean cotton towel, fold it neatly and put it beside the upper grid of the refrigerator. The micropores on the towel can absorb the smell of the refrigerator. After a period of time, take out the towel and wash it with warm water. After drying, it can be used again.
13. Take out the burned honeycomb briquette completely and put it in the refrigerator (of course, to make the refrigerator clean, you can put it on a plate). After one or two days, the smell can be removed.
refrigerator deodorization precautions
once the refrigerator in the home has a bad smell, our quality of life will decline a lot, especially in summer, fresh fruits and melons put into the refrigerator, take out become strange smell, unable to import, at this time, refrigerator deodorization has become an urgent matter for housewives, So what should we pay attention to when deodorizing the refrigerator? The following is to introduce all kinds of toilet deodorization precautions.
1. When using activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, grapefruit peel, lemon peel, flower tea and so on to absorb the odor of the refrigerator, it is better to put these adsorbents in a cloth bag, and prepare two portions, and use them alternately. Every one to two weeks to change, used to get the sun exposure, to ensure its adsorption effect.
2. Pay attention not to use iodine to clean the refrigerator, because iodine contains iodine, which is easy to dye the refrigerator. If the smell of the refrigerator is not very bad, you can use neutral detergent (general detergent used at home) to deodorize the refrigerator, clean the refrigerator and dry it, and then use alcohol to clean the refrigerator and dry it.
3, if there is fishy smell in the fridge, do not use other items to clean. It is best to use soft cloth soaked with vinegar, liquor or special deodorant to scrub, and then wash it with water. If the refrigerator has peculiar smell because of oil pollution, it can be cleaned with neutral detergent.
4. If you use the smell of yellow rice wine, baking soda, rice vinegar, beer, sandalwood soap to cover the odor, you should pay attention when opening and closing the refrigerator door to avoid overturning the container.