What should a man’s healthy diet be like?
what should a man’s healthy diet be? Eat at least 2 cups of fruits and 2.5 cups of vegetables a day to get enough vitamins, minerals and fiber.
2. At least half of all cereal foods eaten every day are whole grains. Use whole wheat bread, cereal, pasta, brown rice, oats instead of refined grains.
3. Eat at least 2-3 servings of fish per week.
4. For a young man, he should take at least 38 grams of fiber per day; For men over 50, take 30 grams of fiber a day.
5. Replace saturated fat with unsaturated fat, such as oil, nuts and oil-based salad dressings, including whole fat dairy products, butter and high-fat candy.
6. Daily intake of 4700 mg of potassium from fruits, vegetables, fish and milk.
high fiber foods can help prevent prostate cancer
because men usually have more muscles than women and they need more calories every day. Moderately active men consume 2000-2800 calories a day. Your energy needs depend on your height, weight and level of activity.
in order to better manage energy, weight and prevent diseases, men should eat more whole grains, such as whole wheat bread, pasta, cereal, brown rice, oats, barley, fruits and vegetables. These are high fiber foods that help control hunger and satiety and protect against certain cancers, such as prostate and colon cancer. Men are typical carnivores, because more protein equals more muscle. In fact, this is not the case, except in the case of sports participation. Men tend to think red meat is more masculine than other proteins, which often leads them to & lt; Order Steak & quot;. It’s not steak. It’s unhealthy. It doesn’t belong to whole grains and vegetables. In addition, heart disease and colon cancer in men are associated with over eating meat.
to eat less red meat, as an alternative, should pay more attention to fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products. It can not only help you lose weight, but also lower your blood pressure. Cut down on saturated fat rich meats, cheeses and fried foods. Instead, choose unsaturated, heart healthy fats such as olive oil, rapeseed oil, nuts, seeds and avocados.
waist circumference over 40 inches increases the risk of disease
compared with women, men’s weight gain is more likely to focus on the waist, which is mainly due to the influence of male testosterone. If your waistline is over 40 inches or so, it’s time to lose weight. Because fat around your waist is usually buried deep in your abdomen, this increases your risk of diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.