eight million eight hundred and eighty-five thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine https://www.kaochepai.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/20210814032846-6117386e017c8.jpg “/ >
can dry agaric be eaten raw?
dry agaric is a finished product after exposure, which will decompose most of the porphyrins in the process of exposure. Before eating, dry agaric is soaked in water, and the remaining porphyrins will be dissolved in water, Therefore, the dried wood is safe to eat. Dry Auricularia can not be eaten with the following:
1. For patients with hemorrhoids, it is not suitable to eat Auricularia with pheasants. We know that pheasants have certain toxicity. If they eat together, it is easy to aggravate hemorrhoids bleeding.
2 and Auricularia auricula are not suitable for eating with snails. From the perspective of food properties, snails are cold, and Auricularia auricula is more slippery to use.
3, Auricularia auricula and wild duck are not suitable to eat together. Wild duck tastes sweet and cool, and eating them together will lead to indigestion.
before eating Auricularia auricula, it must be washed, how to clean Auricularia auricula?
1. Soak the Auricularia auricula in warm water first, and then add salt. It only takes half an hour for the Auricularia auricula to soften;
2, you can also put two spoonfuls of starch in the warm water of agaric, and then stir. In this way, some fine impurities and residual sand in Auricularia auricula can be removed. Ensure the health of the human body.
what’s the advantage of eating dried agaric raw?
1. The iron content in Auricularia auricula is very high. Eating Auricularia auricula often can not only prevent iron deficiency anemia, but also nourish the blood and keep the face, making the skin ruddy and radiant;
2. Colloid in Auricularia auricula plays a more important role. It can absorb the dust and impurities remaining in the human digestive system and discharge them out of the body. It can help to clean the intestines and stomach.
3 and vitamin K in Auricularia auricula can reduce blood clot, so it can prevent thrombosis, prevent atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease;
4. It can also dissolve endogenous foreign bodies such as gallstones and kidney stones;
5. It can also help to digest fibrous substances. For example, workers in mines and chemical industries can eat indigestible foreign matters such as hair, chaff, wood dregs, sand and metal chips by eating Auricularia auricula, which is beneficial to human health.
6. In addition, Auricularia auricula has anti-tumor effect. It contains anti-tumor active substances, which can enhance the body’s immunity. If you eat it often, it can play the role of anti-cancer. Can black fungus be eaten raw?
black fungus is a kind of edible fungus, which is rich in nutrition and is a traditional health food and export commodity in China. It has many nicknames, because it grows on rotten wood, and its shape is like a human ear; Also like moth and butterfly Yuli, also known as wood moth; Because of its delicious taste like chicken, it is also called tree chicken and wooden machine (ancient southern Chu people called chicken as machine). There are mainly two kinds of Auricularia auricula that we usually eat: one is only smooth on the abdomen, black in color, and hairy on the back, gray or gray brown, which is called wild Auricularia auricula; The other is smooth on both sides, dark brown, translucent, known as light fungus. Auricularia auricula is bigger than Auricularia auricula, but its texture is rough and tough, not easy to chew, and its taste is not very good, so its price is relatively low. Auricularia auricula is soft, delicious, smooth and refreshing, with high nutritional value. It can be cultivated artificially.
fresh Auricularia auricula is poisonous, so it should not be eaten raw. Because there is a chemical substance in fresh Auricularia auricula; Porphyrin;, This kind of material is very toxic. When people eat fresh Auricularia auricula, if they are exposed to sunlight, it will cause plant solar dermatitis, cause skin pruritus, make the exposed part of the skin red, swollen and itchy, and even produce skin rash, blisters and edema. So dried agaric is safer.