many business people have to socialize outside often. In order to adjust the atmosphere during meals, they have to drink a few cups if they don’t want to drink. How can they not get drunk? Let’s have a look with you.
Before drinking, drink a glass of milk, or eat a few pieces of bread, do not drink on an empty stomach, so as not to stimulate the gastric mucosa;
2. It is estimated that when drinking too much, take vitamin B in advance until the social intercourse is less, in order to protect the liver. We can also consciously eat more VB rich animal liver, pork, beef, mutton, egg yolk, vegetables, oats and other coarse grains to improve the content of VB in the body;
3. when drinking Baijiu, drink plenty of boiling water to facilitate the excretion of alcohol as soon as possible. When drinking beer, go to the toilet frequently; It’s better to add ice when drinking liquor;
4. Don’t drink too fast or too hard. Drink slowly to let the body have time to decompose the alcohol in the body;
5. When drinking, eat more pig liver and other animal liver to improve the detoxification ability of the body to ethanol;
6. When drinking, eat more green leafy vegetables, in which antioxidants and vitamins can protect the liver;
7. When drinking, eat more bean products, in which lecithin can protect the liver;
8. Don’t drink when you are tired;
9. Don’t drink after taking medicine, especially after taking sleeping pills, sedatives and cold medicines;
10. Don’t drink carbonated drinks, such as coke, soda, etc. when drinking, so as not to speed up the absorption of alcohol by the body.
There is no scientific basis for the popular saying that people drink strong tea to relieve alcoholism. Tea polyphenols in tea have a certain liver protective effect, but theophylline in strong tea can make blood vessels constrict and blood pressure rise, Instead, it will aggravate the headache, so you can drink some light tea after getting drunk, and it’s better not to drink strong tea.
2. Taking a bath after drinking
taking a hot bath after drinking can accelerate blood circulation, increase energy consumption in the body, and easily cause hypoglycemia. Patients with hypertension and cardiovascular disease are prone to stroke after taking a bath after drinking, so they should take a rest first.
Jiejiu congee share
red bayberry juice congee
formula: fresh red bayberry juice, 100 grams of rice, appropriate amount of sugar.
preparation method: wash the fresh red bayberry and press the juice. Clean the rice, put it into the pot, add water to the porridge, add red bayberry juice and sugar when it is cooked, cook until the porridge is cooked, 1 dose daily.
efficacy: clearing away heat and promoting body fluid, harmonizing stomach, eliminating food, diuresis and relieving gonorrhea.
indications: it is suitable for thirsty, dry mouth, loss of appetite, dyspepsia, urination, hot and humid jaundice, etc.
recipe: 100g fresh pineapple vine juice, 100g rice, 100g white sugar. Preparation: wash the fresh pineapple and press the juice. Clean the rice, put it into the pot, add water to the porridge, add pineapple juice and sugar when it is cooked, cook until the porridge is cooked, 1 dose daily.
efficacy: heat clearing and fluid generating.
indications: it is suitable for Yin injury caused by summer heat, thirst after drinking, dry mouth, astringent and painful urination, etc.
recipe: 2 fresh persimmons, 100g rice, proper amount of sugar.
preparation method: wash the fresh persimmon and press the juice. Clean the rice, put it into the pot, add water to the porridge, add persimmon juice and sugar when cooked, cook until the porridge is cooked, 1 dose a day.
efficacy: clear away heat, moisten dryness, generate fluid and quench thirst. Indications: suitable for cough due to lung dryness and autumn dryness, thirsty after drinking, short yellow urine, etc..