tartary buckwheat is not a medicine, nor a health product, but a natural and green food, especially the tartary buckwheat noodles can be used as staple food. And tartary buckwheat is a collection of seven nutrients in one food. Studies have shown that tartary buckwheat has the effects of calming the nerves and activating qi and blood, moistening the intestines and defecating, relieving cough and asthma, and reducing weight and beauty, so it is very popular with people. In particular, bitter buckwheat noodles can be fried, boiled and cold mixed, making a variety of products. Today, let’s take a look at the practice of cold mixed tartary buckwheat noodles?
raw material: buckwheat flour 100g; Red pepper has 2 small roots; A little shredded cucumber;
seasoning: 2 tbsp rice vinegar (30ml); 2 teaspoons of soy sauce (10ml); One teaspoon of sugar (5g); A little salt; A teaspoon of chili oil;
nutrition: buckwheat flour is a kind of noodles made of gray and black buckwheat flour, which is not good-looking, but has high nutritional value. Buckwheat flour has high protein content and reasonable amino acid ratio, which can beautify the face, reduce weight and prevent many urban white-collar workers from suffering from chronic diseases.
1, wash red pepper and cut it into pieces obliquely; Add water to the pot, and then add the buckwheat flour together.
2. Turn off the heat when boiling. Don’t open the lid and simmer for about 5 minutes until the noodles can be easily broken.
3. Drain the buckwheat noodles and drain the water. Mix in a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir in 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar (30ml), 2 teaspoons of soy sauce (10ml), sugar 1 teaspoon (5g), a little salt and a small spoonful of chili oil. Mix together the chilli slices, cucumber slices and cooked white sesame seeds.
1, if it is summer to eat, you can cook buckwheat noodles in cold water, and then put seasonings and ingredients mix, refrigerate for half an hour, sprinkle white sesame before eating.
2. Buckwheat flour is gray and black in color, but it has high nutritional value. It has a variety of edible methods, and the most common and scientific method is to make noodles with it. The most suitable collocation for buckwheat noodles is to mix them with cucumbers, because cucumbers can make buckwheat noodles more refreshing and not easy to be greasy.
3. Buckwheat flour is a kind of gray black flour, but its nutritional value is very high despite its poor appearance. Buckwheat flour has a variety of ways to eat, but people are most used to using it to make noodles. Buckwheat protein is higher than rice and flour, especially for children growing up, it is more suitable to eat some buckwheat noodles. The lysine and arginine in buckwheat noodles will surprise parents at their children’s growth speed and intelligence. However, when parents make buckwheat noodles for children, they also need to pay attention to some things.
4. The most suitable match for buckwheat noodles is to mix minced meat with cucumber. Buckwheat noodles are cool and easy to hurt the stomach, so you must soak for a long time when you make them until they are soft, taste better and digest more easily. Cucumber can make buckwheat noodles more refreshing and not easy to be greasy, and minced mutton is the best choice. It’s warm and nutritious, and it’s a good match with buckwheat.
tartary buckwheat is really a good thing. If you see the practice of cold mixed tartary buckwheat noodles, you might as well try it. In fact, Tartary Buckwheat not only can be made into pasta, but also can be made into bitter buckwheat noodles. Drinking tartary buckwheat tea every day can effectively prevent the three high crowd. In life, tartary buckwheat can also be used as a pillow, which has calming effect. In fact, whether it is to eat, drink, use, the role of tartary buckwheat has not been ignored.